Which Hotel are you at?

louisesuperstar

gahh

yuor luckyy

just if i had actually sent off for my provisional when i turned 17 nearly a year ago *ahem* i might actually be able to drive now

hmm

i guess itl end up as aimless wandering until we come across it

hehe

ill have a nosy round the web to try look for bus routes

there has to be a way to get there

xxxx.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gahh

yuor luckyy

just if i had actually sent off for my provisional when i turned 17 nearly a year ago *ahem* i might actually be able to drive now

hmm

i guess itl end up as aimless wandering until we come across it

hehe

ill have a nosy round the web to try look for bus routes

there has to be a way to get there

xxxx.

I've been told that there is a bus route too, I think alot of people will be driving or getting a cab so you wont be alone

oh don't be silly, i can always make two trips in my car :):)

i won't let you walk haha!

awh

thats loverlyy :smile:

but i wouldnt wanna inconvenience you though

that would be meean

and yer

i may aswell look into busses tomorrow

i keep forgetting

ill look into all the possible routes

maybe we should hire some bikes

you know the ones that take more than one person

:unsure:

now that would be amusing

xxx.

Haha it wouldn't inconvenience me at all as long as we left in plenty of time :)

we'll have to wait and see when we get there cos i'm not sure how far it is from hotel to hotel at the minute lol :unsure:

xxx

corr

you would be a starrr

=]

but yer

i dont want you to put ourself out at all

so dont worry if it doesnt go aheaddd

but yer

i thinkkk, i read somewhere

from the travelodge to the park inn its 2 miless

i think thats what my dad said aswell

xxx.

Posting this here too... I am still confused about the whole hotel thing... :huh:

When I was working for Travelodge, we were always told that no-one under 18 could book a room & if you suspected that they were under 18, they had to provide ID if you asked them to, or get refused. :unsure:

The guy I spoke to at the Park Inn yesterday seemed completely clueless & changed his story while I was speaking to him... first he said 18, then he said 16... :huh:

Can I sugest that everyone that has rooms booked double-check the booking age limit with their hotel, because we don't want a load of people upset on the day of check-in. :smile:

I am NOT trying to be a total party pooper here, I just don't want everyone screaming 'REFUND!' when they find out they haven't got anywhere to stay. :(

ahh it shouldn't take that long anyway then :)

weeee i'm so excited it's stupid!

eep

noo it shouldn'tt

omggg, same heree!!

not longg nowwwww

i'm gunna be so hyper on the drive down

ill be driving my dad crazyyy lol

as for the hotel thing

my mate thats comin is 18

so we should be alreet

fingers crossed

if not, ill sleep in a cardboard box on the street

it wont stop me

lol

anyone got myspaceee or msn even?

xxxx.

Posting this here too... I am still confused about the whole hotel thing... :huh:

When I was working for Travelodge, we were always told that no-one under 18 could book a room & if you suspected that they were under 18, they had to provide ID if you asked them to, or get refused. :unsure:

The guy I spoke to at the Park Inn yesterday seemed completely clueless & changed his story while I was speaking to him... first he said 18, then he said 16... :huh:

Can I sugest that everyone that has rooms booked double-check the booking age limit with their hotel, because we don't want a load of people upset on the day of check-in. :smile:

I am NOT trying to be a total party pooper here, I just don't want everyone screaming 'REFUND!' when they find out they haven't got anywhere to stay. :(

When we rang up to try and book a room for my dad and a room for my friend and I they wouldn't let us- apparently Under 18's can't be in a room on their own for "Fire Safety" reasons.

So now we are staying some where else in 2 rooms, with both our dads.

The guy I spoke to at the Park Inn yesterday seemed completely clueless & changed his story while I was speaking to him... first he said 18, then he said 16... :(

Can I sugest that everyone that has rooms booked double-check the booking age limit with their hotel, because we don't want a load of people upset on the day of check-in. :huh:

When we rang up to try and book a room for my dad and a room for my friend and I they wouldn't let us- apparently Under 18's can't be in a room on their own for "Fire Safety" reasons.

So now we are staying some where else in 2 rooms, with both our dads.

hmmmmmm

:smile:

im just hoping one 18 year old will be enuf

the annoying thing is i'll be like, a week away

literally

sucks

xxx.

as long as one is 18 you should be okay, and our group has 2 18 year olds anyway so we can blag it if neccessary, eh alii :D

i use facebook more than myspace now tbh haha.

ahah yerr

should be groovyy

;)

aha

i used to hatteee facebook

but now most people use it so i've had to get used to it

lol

i still think myspace is better

but yer, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...52&ref=name

and my myspace is www.myspace.com/jesusofsurburbia111

feel free to add

xx.

as long as one is 18 you should be okay, and our group has 2 18 year olds anyway so we can blag it if neccessary, eh alii :lol:

i use facebook more than myspace now tbh haha.

ahah yerr

should be groovyy

;)

aha

i used to hatteee facebook

but now most people use it so i've had to get used to it

lol

i still think myspace is better

but yer, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...52&ref=name

and my myspace is www.myspace.com/jesusofsurburbia111

feel free to add

xx.

I added youu :)

Sorry, but it's not about passing for 18... it's about BEING 18... I hate to be a know-it-all, but having done the job, I kinda am.

If the hotel says you can't stay, you can't stay... thats it.

2 of us are 18.

and they only as for the person who booked it. We have lots of experiance in hotels haha :P

Of course!

Sam can pass as 18 and because Liv is the child I think she might need to hide in the car while we check in. haha.

Haha we'll be reeet.

She can go to the loo or something :D