TICKETS ON SALE NOW! (updated)

• Showmasters Admin

Just to let you all know that you can now purchase entry programmes, Gold Passes, and Photo Shoots for London Film & Comic Con 2009

>LFCC ONLINE STORE<

Update:

More photo tickets have been added:

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Michael Ironside

Peter Mayhew

Tom Baker

Are all available to buy now!!!

Showmasters

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am probably being a complete ditz & I apologise in advance if that is the case :dance:

I was just wondering what is the difference between the Early Bird tickets & the standard tickets ? Is it just that you can get in 2 hours earlier or are there any other advantages to the Early birds ?

I am probably being a complete ditz & I apologise in advance if that is the case :dance:

I was just wondering what is the difference between the Early Bird tickets & the standard tickets ? Is it just that you can get in 2 hours earlier or are there any other advantages to the Early birds ?

It means that you get in there earlier,

which in turn means you can get your virtual tickets for autos early and be one of the few first in line for autos, and depending on who you are going for that is helpful

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbup: hi im new to here and would like to know what time the phone lines open for the earls court do with tom baker in july ive been trying all morning and no one seems to be answering the phone hope some one can help thanks

I'm assuming you have been trying to call the office to buy tickets?

You can't buy tickets on the phone I'm afraid, you can only order them online.

This is the link for the online store for LFACC where you can buy both entry tickets and photo shoot tickets for Tom: LFACC Online Store

:D sorry if i havent repled to you but ive just come back on i forgot to sign out thank you for the infomation on the tickets i will do that in may or june as im going to london to meet tom at the stamp shop in the strand on the 7th mayfor the launch of the deadly assissin dvd and its the 3rd time ive met tom once last year and this march now in may and hopefully in july so thanks again