Costumes

bunnycure

Hi Colin,

Got your email :) Thanks again for all the info, I was working till 1030pm tonight and the same tomorrow night so if it suits you ok ill give you a call on Mon night, as im doing this management course in asda my shifts are all over the place lol, ill email you my moby number and if you like just give me text :), cant thank you enough for everything. Chat soon ,

Mel

Ps just to let all you guys know that last message from ClaireRedfield was from my bro lol he really appreciates all you guys helping him, your all so cool :) x

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

Was just thinking, It would be really cool if everyone going in costume to Glasgow 4 could meet up before, after, or during the event, have a chat and perhaps get a photo done, It would be great as we are all forming friendships now :D

Edited by slaycandy

We can either meet up after the event for food, make sure we all go to the party ( THERE WILL BE A PARTY THIS YEAR IF I HAVE TO BOOK A VENUE MYSELF! :uhoh: ), or meet for lunch at a time when there's no guest talks on?

Sounds like a plan :) It would be great to have a party, im on here every day so we can def get something organised :blink: when the new forum is up and running we can throw around ideas :)

hi

sound's like a good plan,it would be really great to meet up and have lunch togther :uhoh: mayby make it a annual get togther :blink:

Hi victoria,

Yeah sounds cool we can go to Game, you dressed as Lara and ill be dressed as Princess Leia lol :uhoh:

i'm really up for this , feel a lunch on the day would possibly take up to much time , but a dinner after wards would be more relaxing wind down to the day . Just a thought .

what ever is decided i'm up for it

Cool Idea, Yeah a dinner would be great, chat about the day we had and who we met, whatever we all decide im up for too!

:dance:

cool , sent you an email

Hi Colin,

Got your email, sent you a reply :YAHOO:

Ps Forgot to tell you, was looking through some of my convention pics and i have a really good one of you and one of you and my bro :)

I will email them to you soon :smile:

Edited by ClaireRedfield

thanks for the pics Mel . has Bryn had anymore ideas yet , i have some info on a few costumes that he might like to do , if he's a big Starwars fan. Have you signed up on the Mercs yet

Hiya,

Yeah Registered on the mercs today :) was going ask you some advice on Leias hair, would it be ok to give you a bell sometime this week?

Mel

yup off tomorrow , tues and wed , will be out in the town most of tomorrow , had a look at some of my bits and pieces in the sci fi post

oops not there the whats you're bag post

Im not off till wed but How about i give you a bell about 7 on tues evening ? :)

Yeah,

Your stuff looks brill, i have so much to learn bout costuming, you will have to teach me :) lol

have a look in the "whats you're bag" thread

Your stuff is so cool, your doing bat-a-rangs for eddie too :) you have so much to teach me lol, i have so much to learn about costuming :) You really have been hard at work, love your binoculars :)