whose gutted they cant be at the premier?

iluffy

its horrible! im stuck here doing stupid college work!

sameee..urghh and I have my Biology Mock examm for Jan tomorroww..which I havn't started revising for yet because of my lovely daydreamss of Twilight and Edward Cullen :chair:

i know how you all feel, i had to work

me and my friend are deffiently going to the new moon premiere though

so were trying to think of it that way instead of being depressed :chair:

aha that's exactly what I said to my friend today to cheer her up..but I'm still gutted :chair:

i'm not that gutted at not being there tbh but thats mainly coz i *think* only rob n kirsten are going to it n i'd rather meet the other cast members.

i'm one of the few twilight fans that can't stand rob lol

LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one hooked up on Rob.. I muuuch prefer Cam, Kellan and Jackson for Twi-hotties! :chair:

Soo Wish I could have been at the premiere though =( Really sucks!!

i'm not that gutted at not being there tbh but thats mainly coz i *think* only rob n kirsten are going to it n i'd rather meet the other cast members.

LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one hooked up on Rob.. I muuuch prefer Cam, Kellan and Jackson for Twi-hotties! :YAHOO:

totally agree with u about Cam, Kellan and Jackson! =p

I am so sad that I couldnt go last night, I was planning on it but I had to work :P

Stupid late night shopping!

I can't wait for the movie though, will be going as soon as I have finished college on the friday - it starts at 4pm!! So I'll be counting down :blush:

LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one hooked up on Rob.. I muuuch prefer Cam, Kellan and Jackson for Twi-hotties! :o

totally agree with u about Cam, Kellan and Jackson! =p

I definitely have a thing about Kellan oops haha!! I may spazz slightly when I see him at the con!

xxx

I'm sorry that people had bad experiences at the premiere. The only negative thing that happened to me was carching a cold from waiting around for so long. I didn't get shoved, I got Rob and Catherines autographs and chatted with other fans around me! Disappointed that more of the cast didn't attend but Taylor, Edi and Nikki were in Australia I heard. I think had they anticipated the number/popuarity in the UK they would have attended. All in all, it was an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world!

I'm sorry that people had bad experiences at the premiere. The only negative thing that happened to me was carching a cold from waiting around for so long. I didn't get shoved, I got Rob and Catherines autographs and chatted with other fans around me! Disappointed that more of the cast didn't attend but Taylor, Edi and Nikki were in Australia I heard. I think had they anticipated the number/popuarity in the UK they would have attended. All in all, it was an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world!

Some of the crowd were really bad mannered, but it didn't spoil the experience for me. The bruises from being pushed closer to Rob were definitely worth it :P

Disappointed that more of the cast didn't attend but Taylor, Edi and Nikki were in Australia I heard. I think had they anticipated the number/popuarity in the UK they would have attended.

Agreed. I'm so shocked they didn't get the cast over, and that they seemed genuinely surprised at how mental it was. Do they not know we know how to go mental too??? London premieres are always insane! :wub: