Heroes Season 3 - Episode 11 Discussion

DavidB

Well ofcourse there pretty people (now all but most) but tell me one show what is not I mean these outer space programs even have hot alien peps (BSG for example (I no there not aliens but still)) Its part of TV and I don't think it is that much tbh if so they would be all walking around half naked all the time sure some of the male characters are but its not always. Hayden being a sex simble is nothing new she was in s1 despite her age (i was ok as shes like few months older than me so im no perv :whistling: )

Me being biased isn't true sure I love both characters and actors but it still doesn't make me like all the stuff they do. ZQ on CSI wasn't good and KB Forgetting Sarah Marshall was not amazing TBH. Its your opinion and all and if you don't like it thats fine but don't wish my Elle bell dead. :dance:

Edited by selby

could they not have just left claire and her bad hair dead? what was with the make up it made her look even more like she was wearing a bad wig....

*shudder* agreed... its not like the budget isn't big enough for a decent wig! Even Britney's pink one was better!

just when it looked like nathen was going to be a half decent charecter again he's gone back to type. damn it

Season 1 he was freaky mummys boy. Season 3 he is freaky daddys boy. Yea, tis dumb.

Sylar and Elle are awesome together. Whoever said they don't have chemistry is A LIAR.

:o I'm sorry, there's nothing there, that whole storyline is dumb, I'm glad he killed her but the show is still starting to grate, at least this episode had a few good elements in it.

It's becoming a show full of pretty people for people to ogle at (the replies in this thread seem to back that up too) and it's really losing its substance.

Just because people's replies aren't an in-depth discussion of the show it doesn't mean that they don't get a bigger enjoyment out of the show besides attractive actors.

I like making shallow comments on here as this is a board where I can have fun with people I know back and forth in comments and I won't be made to feel bad because I don't feel like having an all out meaningful discussion about the episode.

And I'm not someone who watches for pretty people, as I enjoy Maury Parkman and Arthur Petrelli's characters a lot and I don't fancy them.

Me being biased isn't true sure I love both characters and actors but it still doesn't make me like all the stuff they do. ZQ on CSI wasn't good and KB Forgetting Sarah Marshall was not amazing TBH. Its your opinion and all and if you don't like it thats fine but don't wish my Elle bell dead. :P

You take that back. I love him all emo on CSI. :lol:

I liked this episode on the whole

The best bits were for me the Hiro/Ando with the comic book guys cos they were just great. It was so great to see the geekiness of just looking through all the comics.

I didn't like Sylars hair in the store...it looked weird but apart from that all good sylar goodness :o

Ahhh Nathan...why why why can't you just be good for once. And i loved the ending with the flashback...its good to finally see Hiro and Claire together

Well ofcourse there pretty people (now all but most) but tell me one show what is not I mean these outer space programs even have hot alien peps

The Wire!

Doesn't that have Knox in it? I know some people find him hot, and I myself think he's attractive.

Edited by bonniesrg

He's not really a lead character per se, but anyway, I don't think anyone could consider the majority (of course you're not going to get a show full of only ugly people!) of the main cast of The Wire would have been cast for their looks alone, the majority of the cast of Heroes all look so typically "perfect".

He's not really a lead character per se, but anyway, I don't think anyone could consider the majority (of course you're not going to get a show full of only ugly people!) of the main cast of The Wire would have been cast for their looks alone, the majority of the cast of Heroes all look so typically "perfect".

But I doubt that it's the overall reason for their casting as I find the actor and actresses on Heroes highly skilled in their craft. I think their all fine actors, admittedly some are more involving then others but I think their all good at what they do.

The Show wouldn't have done so well the first season carried by the actors looks alone.

Well that's also what I'm saying, the writing was so good in the first season, it's probably easier to act out such well-written material, my issues with this season (and most of season 2) is that the writing is sub-standard and everything trickles down from that.

Still, the season is half-way through, it could pull itself around, I hope so.