BBC2 EPISODE AIRING

bonniesrg

Just to let people know that only watch the U.K. airing and not the US one online,. that BBC2 latest episode had a bit of the Sylar/Elle scene cut out [which was not violent or rude and past watershed], but they showed it in the repeat sunday airing.

And as this weeks sunday airing seems to have a longer time listed than the wednesday one I assume they'll do it again. So if you don't want to miss any of the episode, the sunday repeat is the one to watch.

And the thing is that the bit they cut was Elle saying the word special over and over, which I think made the scene work. Because Sylar/Gabriel holds special meaning to the word 'special' and being 'special' so that helped push him. With her only saying it once in the BBC's wednesday airing it looks as if he's reacting to quickly to it. Whereas in the original airing there's a build up.

And yes I am so sad that I sent the BBC an email complaint, would I have done it if they had butchered a Claire scene?.....we'll never know. :firedevil:

You know what? I'm sick off the BBC. Please move Heroes elsewhere (such as CH4 who will promtoe the Hell out of it) so I can boycott the entire lot of the BBC. I'm still annoyed at how they gave in to the media over Brand and Ross. I've seen some far more offensive (sexist, racist, classist, etc) content on BBC1 before 8pm. Most of which on Eastenders. It's a good job I don't get offended else I'd be complaining constantly to the BBC.

I don't even get their reason to cut anything out of Heroes, not when every scene is integral to the story.

Edited by Lenatalia

aparently its becasue the word specila can be used as a put down ( i tryed to use a posh word there but im a bit special) the bbc are evil...but if it goes to c4 then they will sell it to sky then i will have to hunt them all down and kill there pet kittens ( or at least steal them)

aparently its becasue the word specila can be used as a put down ( i tryed to use a posh word there but im a bit special) the bbc are evil...but if it goes to c4 then they will sell it to sky then i will have to hunt them all down and kill there pet kittens ( or at least steal them)

Did you read that somewhere? If it's true that's a bit stupid of the BBC, cause if they watched the episode than they would see that the word wasn't used in that context.

Now if a character was using it in relation to describing Peter than they might have a point. ;)

Sounds like a good scene to cut out, the dynamic between Elle and Sylar is just not there.

I think they have better chemistry then a lot of the other couplings we've seen on the show.

That says a lot for the chemistry of other couplings so far on the show!

Thinking about it, nothing has worked in that respect, even the fantastic first season.