where's everyone gone?

WILLOW99

• Moderators

It is a year away - I think you can expect the section to be fairly quiet most of the time this early, beyond a few guest requests, and then it'll pick up when there's an announcement, and closer to the event itself :D

(Like lately the Eclipse 2 section has been a lot busier because that happened the past weekend!)

hey

noticed that no so many messages recently. where's everyone disappeared to?

I was in LA for the prop8 protests, but back now :stretcher:

Yay you :) Wish i cud of been there to help protest with yaz!

And im bak from E2.. wohooo best weekend ever, i now have extremly high hopes for hallowhedon :YAHOO:

hey

I was in LA for the prop8 protests, but back now :stretcher:

That's amazing, wish I could have been there (assuming you were protesting against prop 8 of course :-)).

Can anyone answer a query for me?

I was watching an episode of firefly, think it was 'Trash'. Anyway it's the episode with a nude Nathan Fillion. i noticed that he appears to have a tattoo on the top of his right leg. I've been to my friend's house who tried to enlarge the image for me but we just can't figure out what the image is. Does anyone know?

hey

I was in LA for the prop8 protests, but back now :D

That's amazing, wish I could have been there (assuming you were protesting against prop 8 of course :-)).

^_^ No I flew all the way over there to tell people that Willow and Tara would go to hell if they were real! ^_^

( http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq182/LA20081115/ )

Omg where was the bridgE? p.s i love with your socks! ahha

go you tho! this world needs mor epeople like u

Can anyone answer a query for me?

I was watching an episode of firefly, think it was 'Trash'. Anyway it's the episode with a nude Nathan Fillion. i noticed that he appears to have a tattoo on the top of his right leg. I've been to my friend's house who tried to enlarge the image for me but we just can't figure out what the image is. Does anyone know?

all i can find is Nathan has a tattoo of an Egyptian glyph on his right hip.

and this pic : http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-fillion.htm

and :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From another board, after digging, apparently Nathan was asked about it at a another event some years ago. He got it when he was 19, it was a peace symbol with Egyptian hieroglyphics (he said he likes ancient technologies) and now he regrets it. So, yes, it's apparently real, not something added for the show.

I don't miss it, it was all scary Christian preaching people when I was there. Usualy I have a good time discussing life with those people, but they were the scary, stuborn, hating kind who could only threaten others with hell and doom. They actually scared me and I'm not easily scared.

Do miss the weather though :thumbup:

(hey, this is cool http://jointheimpact.wetpaint.com/page/Lig...ht+For+Equality might go do that at the US Embassy in London since I'll be around there anyway)

Edited by DorothyOverTheRainbow

That looks cool, i might join u haha...

and i remember wen a mormon came to our door and my brother sent me to answer with my neice, and they just walked away..

oppps

That's so cool.

Anyone who decides to come on december 20th, feel free to add me on msn dotr@live.nl

It doesn't seem like there's a solid plan to gather there yet :thumbup: but someones gotta start it, right?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...