Themes

Count Fooku

He strikes me as a great guest, even though I've heard he's not always the most jolly person in the world!

He crosses over both the real life military and classic film divide quite nicely, two for the price of one if you like!

To carry on your military theme, I'd like to repeat a request I've made before for any SAS Originals and/or SOE/OSS guests. I guess in that vein I'd also love it if any Lysander pilots could attend the show, I should think some of them would have some great stories to tell from dropping off and collecting agents in occupied territories.

I would like to see a RUSSIAN SPACE Theme.

Now that Helen Sharman is coming, what about bringing Sergei Krikalyov and bringing back Anatoli Artsebarsky for a SOYUZ TM-12 Reunion.

A complete Russian flight reunion would set a new achievement over any previous Autograph show on either side of the Pond.

There are so many possible themes which I would happily support by attending and purchasing autographs.

Bond, Carry On (guests who had speaking roles!), New Tricks, Hustle, Spooks, Survivors (new and old), The Avengers, The Prisoner, Man in a Suitcase (Richard Bradford), Knight Rider, The A Team, Streethawk, Columbo, CHiPs, Dukes of Hazzard, Minder, Sweeney, Dempsey and Makepeace, The Professionals, Mission Impossible, The Power Game (Barbara Murray and many others), Public Eye (Alfred Burke), anyone who headlined a British film in the fifties to the seventies....

Edited by mcgill

Thanks for your reply.

She's still making movies so yes it is unlikely Carole Bouquet will do a signing event. I'd love to get a signed 8x10 photo and my For Your Eyes Only and Red Lights DVDs signed as well.

Autograph Fanatic - Have Corinne Clery, any of the actresses who played Drax's girls and the agent who worked with Bond at the start of his stay in Rio (including the great Mardi Gras part) from Moonraker done a signing event?

Edited by SunSpeed

The lesser known people who have appeared in front of the camera in the Bond movies are as important as those who are/were more well known. I'd like to see some of those people at Autographica 13.

Theme suggestions....

Wire in the Blood (Robson Green), Remington Steele (Stephanie Zimbalist), Outnumbered (Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner), The Professionals (the original series from the late 70's and early 80's), The Equalizer, The Simpsons, Magnum, p.i., Mission: Impossible (both the original and the late 80's revival), Murder, She Wrote, the Law and Order shows, Simon and Simon (Gerald McRaney and Jameson Parker), John Carpenter movies (especially Halloween), 80's horror movies, the Dirty Harry movies, The Invaders (Roy Thinnes would be an excellent guest for Autographica), Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter, Hammer (horror and non-horror), Dempsey and Makepeace, Blackjack, Arrested Development, Happy Days, Diagnosis:Murder, The Rockford Files, Friday the 13th: The Series, Tales from the Darkside and Mannix.

30th Anniversaries in 2009...

Prisoner Cell Block H

Salem's Lot (the Tobe Hooper directed TV mini-series which starred David Soul, James Mason and Geoffrey Lewis)

Mad Max (the first in the trilogy)

and Knots Landing.

Edited by SunSpeed

I'd love to get a signed 8x10 photo and my For Your Eyes Only and Red Lights DVDs signed as well.

You can however get one from.............http://www.007-autographs.com/catalogue/results.php?&role=173&actor=48&type=3 I have dealt with the dealer MANY times and he is one of the best, one that any Bond collector will tell you, looks up to!

Autograph Fanatic - Have Corinne Clery, any of the actresses who played Drax's girls and the agent who worked with Bond at the start of his stay in Rio (including the great Mardi Gras part) from Moonraker done a signing event?

That is a very good question! I have a very broad knowledge of the actors' from all of the Bond films and can help get anyone.

Corinne Clery hasn't to date attended any signings and proabably never will.........she is a difficult signer as it is (her autograph is worth a fortune which I have one.)

The woman you mean at the start of the film is Emily Bolton who seems to have mysteriously vanished quite literally as she has made no films since the early nineties. Her age is not even known and no-one knows if she is alive or dead..............I do however have her autograph which like Clery, is worth an arm and a leg!

That is a very good question! I have a very broad knowledge of the actors' from all of the Bond films and can help get anyone.

Corinne Clery hasn't to date attended any signings and proabably never will.........she is a difficult signer as it is (her autograph is worth a fortune which I have one.)

The woman you mean at the start of the film is Emily Bolton who seems to have mysteriously vanished quite literally as she has made no films since the early nineties. Her age is not even known and no-one knows if she is alive or dead..............I do however have her autograph which like Clery, is worth an arm and a leg!

You're thinking of the woman in the pre-credits title sequence who says "Any higher Mr Bond and my ears will pop". I was thinking of the woman who is taking pictures of Bond after he lands in Rio, makes a cocktail for him in his hotel room and takes him to the factory in Rio during the Mardi Gras.

I should start a separate thread for this as I'm disrupting the topic.