Heroes Season 3 - Episode 9 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

powerssylarslowsdownpetsp5.jpg

(It never gets boring seeing him nearly die)

And now ...

Episode 9 - It's Coming

Airs Monday November 17th

Last Episode Weekend Recap:

Ando wants to die during sex.

Molly can sing.

Bob may have died, but he's now going to molest children and sell drugs in the afterlife.

Daddy Parkman wants to come back!

Maya knows how rubbish she is, and might come back with an evil baby.

Tracy can't duck under barriers.

Kenny likes to drink.

There are too many Natalies around here. It's confusing.

Some people shouldn't wear green shorts.

I love David Anders.

Balloons are good entertainment. Especially if you're Carl and drunk.

SArmy FTW.

Recap pic is still awesome, I would make it my pc wallpaper but I can't get rid of Sylar.

Loved it, Sylar and Elle interaction was great. And Sylar really likes it rough. :chair:

It was so cute when he asked why Arthur thought he had it in him to be empathetic, and I felt so bad for him. And he was adorable when he didn't get Elle's ability working straight away, but don't worry,he's a quick learner. :D

And their totally pandering to the fans with the shirtlessness this season.....THANK-YOU! :WINCE:

Does Flint know that Claire's his niece now? And really Claire's plan wasn't all that great. I really hope that their making it so obvious that she's the catalyst, then it turns out she's actually not. I'm a bit sick if her being the centre of most of the Heroes verse plots.

Mohinder was still pretty with the scales, which are spreding ARGH!

Tracy is a cow, she's so betraying Nathan. But she's still a good character, very manipulative.

The Hiro situation is good, though I hope he doesn't remain a 10 year old in a 20+ year old body for too long :YAHOO:

Sylar and Elle stuff was good too.

At first I thought Hiro would be the catalyst but I suppose it's too obvious with him being the son of Sulu. If Claire is the catalyst though, does that not mean that "Save the cheerleader, save the world" is completely wrong now? If she was out of the equation the world wouldn't need saving as she couldn't be the catalyst to complete the formula, and without the formula there won't be loads people with powers in the future that can destroy the world (or whatever happened in the future). I've confused myself lol. Unless of course, completing the formula will actually do good and therefore saving her saved the world... from something?

Oh and... how was there a new 9th Wonder comic book there?:D

Edited by Christoff

yeah i had to pause the tv whilest me and my dad had a convesation about the fact that sylar must get his trousers from the same place as the hulk......

indistructable pants they are the way forward...or maybe its just true jeans are the best option ever!

no more sylaring! no bad bad bad bad bad bad bad daddy p.

zach with his top off...im sorry im shallow but yes please...good elle.

i still heart daphnie, but jesus talk about a fast romance lol.

i do not like the hiro story line at all, although total respct for the pore woman that had to hold the green bowling ball out behind her for the takes...that had to hurt.

claire peter nathan bad....when will people learn we only want sylar and mommy p.... its the way forward...

where was mr turtle?

oh and did i mention mr quinto got his kit off....i like a lot

If only he'd worn some cheap, non-Hulk, trousers...

:WINCE: Glad he wore the Hulk trousers lol

She was aiming most, if not all of her electricity to his torso though, so maybe that's why they survived.

If only he'd worn some cheap, non-Hulk, trousers...

;) Glad he wore the Hulk trousers lol

She was aiming most, if not all of her electricity to his torso though, so maybe that's why they survived.

Then she needs to get her priorities in order. B)

Lol, don't you get enough? You get loads of topless male heroes, where are the topless female heroes? :D:lol:

Well, basically, yeah.

Pretty much lol

Pervert :D

...Someone needs to do it to Claire, Tracy, Maya, etc too ;)

Edited by Christoff

strange that exact post has spouted up on about 5 difrent heroes sites and i've had to remove them all...anything that has nothing to do with this episode shouldnt be here.

certain people are adament that there going to spoil the show for others and its driving me mad. if its a educated guess im all for it but if its not fir the love of quinto put a spoiler tag on it or shove it in teh spoiler section...

im getting p*&^^$$£ off with people trying to spoil this show for me i don't want to know spoilers