Twilight Fans from Scotland

Twilightsue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its now looking highly unlikely im going to be able to come, im just not going to have the money available to buy my ticket plus accom etc :D

im gutted, really really gutted, and as the only way to buy a ticket for et2 is at et, doesnt look hopeful for me for that either :chair:

Luke & I now have our train tickets booked! :dance:

DOWN: Leave Inverness (6:46am) - Edinburgh - Birmingham NS - Northampton (arrive at 4:34pm).

BACK: Leave Northampton (10:56am) - Birmingham NS - Edinburgh - Inverness (arrive at 8:08pm).

We actually get in an hour & a half earlier than originally planned, which will leave plenty of time to check in & get registered. :D

Anyone else on that route down? :(

Luke & I now have our train tickets booked! :(

DOWN: Leave Inverness (6:46am) - Edinburgh - Birmingham NS - Northampton (arrive at 4:34pm).

BACK: Leave Northampton (10:56am) - Birmingham NS - Edinburgh - Inverness (arrive at 8:08pm).

We actually get in an hour & a half earlier than originally planned, which will leave plenty of time to check in & get registered. :P

Anyone else on that route down? :D

I might have a look at doing edinburgh to new street tends to be cheaper than glasgow

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Just a small request to see if there is anyone who lives in Edinburgh and is going to Eternal Twilight 2: New Moon Rising? It's just that i went with three others to the first one, but one of the girl's can't come this time. We were just checking if there was anyone who has no-one to go with this time; you could come along with us. Please reply soon, as we are planning to buy our tickets on sunday!! :D

Hello. Just a small request to see if there is anyone who lives in Edinburgh and is going to Eternal Twilight 2: New Moon Rising? It's just that i went with three others to the first one, but one of the girl's can't come this time. We were just checking if there was anyone who has no-one to go with this time; you could come along with us. Please reply soon, as we are planning to buy our tickets on sunday!! :WAVE:

Hey Stephanie, I'm from Edin too!

I will be going down with my friend from Dundee. How are you travelling down?

It would be great to get to know other fans from the burgh!! :D

Thanks for the replies! Thank you for the link Starbuck73, it was very useful! To Supajulz: We don't know how we are going to get down yet, but it WON'T be the same way as last time (Coaches and trains and buses - it was so confusing and we were always worried that something would go wrong! It was far too last minute). We might get the train, or possibly fly down. How are you getting down? Do you have Bebo? My name is Twinsrock3. If not, my email is Stephanie_twinsrock@hotmail.co.uk. I need to speak to Twilight fans!! Nobody knows what i am talking about when i start talking Twilight. And my friends try so hard to enjoy my amazing convention stories and look at my photos, but they don't like Twilight that much (I know, unbelievable). :lol:

I think i have edited this reply too many times now. Oh well. Seriously, if there is anyone from Edinburgh who is going down but doesn't have any one to go with, come with us. (I need more Twilight friends!) Reply asap!! :(

Edited by StephanieMaxwell

Thanks for the replies! Thank you for the link Starbuck73, it was very useful! To Supajulz: We don't know how we are going to get down yet, but it WON'T be the same way as last time (Coaches and trains and buses - it was so confusing and we were always worried that something would go wrong! It was far too last minute). We might get the train, or possibly fly down. How are you getting down? Do you have Bebo? My name is Twinsrock3. If not, my email is Stephanie_twinsrock@hotmail.co.uk. I need to speak to Twilight fans!! Nobody knows what i am talking about when i start talking Twilight. And my friends try so hard to enjoy my amazing convention stories and look at my photos, but they don't like Twilight that much (I know, unbelievable). :P

I think i have edited this reply too many times now. Oh well. Seriously, if there is anyone from Edinburgh who is going down but doesn't have any one to go with, come with us. (I need more Twilight friends!) Reply asap!! :lol:

Hey Stephanie!

I have now added you to bebo :P

We are hopefully going to go by train. We are just worried about flying cause we bought so much last time that we would be over our baggage if we flew. We came back up on the train and it was an ok journey. hoping it wont be too expensive if we get it early.

We were totally the same, we got the bus and trains down and it was the worse thing ever! my friend and I have meabused it up loads of times but this was so bad! we were on the go on the friday from 5am!! EEK!

Ooh and we got our tickets yesterday! :P YEEE

Starbuck, my friend and I met you on the Sunday night. I was dressed as a man and you son liked my toy gun :P you definitely have a dodgy pic of us somewhere too!

Starbuck, my friend and I met you on the Sunday night. I was dressed as a man and you son liked my toy gun :P you definitely have a dodgy pic of us somewhere too!

Oh, you mean this one...? ;) ;) :D

n625985091_6062138_7192547.jpg:poki:

arghhh noo!....that's me on the left...the one with the gimpy hand :( haha.

nice meeting you starbuck....your son is soo cute! ^_^