Twilight Fans from Scotland

Twilightsue

Hi!

I will be living in Scotland from the end of November where I will be working as an Aupair. Now I saw that there`s a few Fans here from Scotland and I thought it would be very nice to get to know some people, since I don`t know anyone there yet :-) Twilight`s not such a big issue in Switzerland as it is in the uk or the United State I guess, so I`m all excited to watch the movie up there in Great Britain. ;-) Sorry if it`s a bit off topic not really related to the Convention but it would be great to know some scottish Fans!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to you all! I`ll be living in Carnoustie and coming to Dundee for evening english classes :D

Starbuck, I didn`t know there`s also a village called Culloden I only know the stories about the Battlefield....

Hope I`ll also be able to visit the capital and do some sightseeing :-) It`s not that far away I think.

Hey! Started to snow here last night as well. But it`s already melting away now.... :/

Hmm, the more I`m looking around here the more I`m tempted to try and come to the con....

I talked to someone who`s been to Scotland before yesterday and she told me to go shopping in

Edinburgh :- )

Abi hope you have Fun with xmas shopping ;-) Went shopping with my Mum yesterday, enjoying the time we have since I will be leaving in about three weeks....

hmm wondering what primark is, is it like a chain store?

Abi I just read that you haven`t booked a room yet and I`m really about thinking ( and calculating :D ) to come to the con. I will have to check some things over the weekend but if I make it to the con maybe we could share a room? I`m 19 / 20 by the way and think I don`t snore ;-) I checked scotrail for trains and found out the journey would actually cost more than a Silver ticket....? Think I`m gonna have a railcard since I`m a student so maybe it wouldn`t be that much.

Anita and you`re coming by train so I thought maybe you two know a bit more about train journeys in GB.

hey sue, i dont see it being a problem, maybe we could have a proper chat over it by email or messenger? my email addie is stantonabi@hotmail.com, feel free to add me and we can have a chat.

primark is a chain that sells clothes very cheaply, they dont always last long but at £6 who cares?? just buy more!

with a railcard its looking at about £60 to get from dundee to northampton, and thatll take up most of a day, however we could always get the train together make it easier.

Now i just have to work out if a) i can afford con ticket, plus train plus hotel

:D if i can skip the last day of my placement to get there

hmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...