just to let you know that gold and silver tickets and now getting low

showmasters

Was panicking when I read this as me and my mate Shar (who I went with to The Hub) were waiting till I got paid on 7th November as I couldnt afford to buy till then. However now she has booked the tickets for us both so that means we're gooooooooooing :D

Ive just booked my silver ticket. It means no christmas presents for anybody and living on £36.37 a week up until January. Oh well lol I just couldnt stop thinking about what I was going to be missing out on and decided I HAD to go.

just booked mine to

Edited by natalie24

You're not being an idiot! Some events do completely sell out but if I remember rightly there were still standard tickets available for the Hub right up to the event, so I'd hazard a guess that you should still be able to get one at the end of the year.

i'm being an idiot but do the standard tickets run out?

or will they be available untill the event?

because i cant buy one untill xmas.

No, they will run out eventually. It all really is dependant on how quick the Gold & Silver ones sell, then that'll leave the Standard ones. If people want to go, they'll buy. No guarantees there'll be any left by Christmas. However, as it's not that far away, I can't see them selling out that quickly, but you never know.....

I just booked tickets for me and my friend. We've been in denial for about a week, but had to give in because we knew we really did want to go again. I had such a good time at the first Hub (fun guests, good organisation, plus nice fellow attendees), that if I didn't get tickets for the Hub 2, I'd be really moody in February and March and probably even longer!

Marking it in my calender now and looking forward to it! :-D

I bought mine from Tenth Planet. Will I still get confirmation from you to say that I ahve a gold pass?

No, you won't get a seperate email from me to confirm.

There are just 21 Gold Passes left for this event now. :thumbup: