Glasgow e-mails

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

The Glasgow crew e-mails have gone out.

I've had issues with the mail server again so if you got more than one sorry. The problem is it tells me one has failed but not which one so to make sure you all get it I have to send them all again. But better you get 4 than none.

Hi,

The Glasgow crew e-mails have gone out.

I've had issues with the mail server again so if you got more than one sorry. The problem is it tells me one has failed but not which one so to make sure you all get it I have to send them all again. But better you get 4 than none.

5 and counting big man

OOOOPPPSSS :(

• Showmasters Admin
Also spot the mistake in the email that was sent out ;)

Yer I spotted it straight away.. naughty boy Tree Tops :YAHOO:

I've had to be in Reading since Tuesday doing 12+ hour days, and that's on top of having done the same last week, then doing the Hub and then back to work 8am on Monday.

It took me 3 hours to drive home last night, and I got in at about 8pm. As I knew I wasn't going to be able to send these out for another 5 days if I didn't do it then, rather than going to rest I went to the computer to send these out so you guys didn't have to wait those extra 5 days. So be pleased you got one at all ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Im supposed to attend Glasgow and organise the cosplay there.. but didn't get any email.. is that normal?

Thanks and sorry if my question is dumb... it's my first time:)

This is seperate as I dealt with you already via email. Therefore there was no need for you to get the email for general crew application.