TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We currently have less than a third of Silver tickets available for The Hub :blink:

Jola if we registered for The Hub 2 whilst at the Hub 1 you said before we dont get confirmation.

However I did this and my payment went out from my account the next day. However tenth planet have told me that they have no records of me registering for the Hub 2 or making any payment. Would you be able to check this problem out for me please? I bought a standard ticket and Im fairly sure its within the first 100.

Thanks

You will need to email me with your real name etc in info@collectormania.com so I can look into our records. 10th Planet won't have a list of ticket holders unless you bought directly via them.

I have the master list of ALL ticket holders.

You will need to email me with your real name etc in info@collectormania.com so I can look into our records. 10th Planet won't have a list of ticket holders unless you bought directly via them.

I have the master list of ALL ticket holders.

Thanks Jola I will send an E Mail (I realised my username wouldnt be enough)

• 1 month later...

Tickets for the Hub 2 are on sale now!

You can purchase these through our online store >HERE<

Massive Events

hi I was wondering if you can buy tickets on the day ( the weekend etc) i booked time off work just not sure if i can afford tickets, (would love silver but may settle for standard).

Does anyone know a good place to stay apart from the convention hotel.

ps it my birthday on friday start of convention which is tempting me to go for the weekend.

hi I was wondering if you can buy tickets on the day ( the weekend etc) i booked time off work just not sure if i can afford tickets, (would love silver but may settle for standard).

Yes, provided the tickets are not sold out.

The Hub 1 was pretty close to selling out if I remember correctly.

Does anyone know a good place to stay apart from the convention hotel.

The Ibis is usually the "back up" hotel, but it may be fully booked already.

The free P&P option is only to be used if you are only ordering extra photo shoots or autographs. You do need to add the postage on to the total cost if you are buying an entry ticket.

However, as I have to manually process the orders, I usually pick up whether or not you have done the postage correctly or not, and then I make the necessary amendments.

The free P&P option is only to be used if you are only ordering extra photo shoots or autographs. You do need to add the postage on to the total cost if you are buying an entry ticket.

However, as I have to manually process the orders, I usually pick up whether or not you have done the postage correctly or not, and then I make the necessary amendments.

thanks jola will remember that next time seem to keep doing it wrong

thanks for letting me know