Kane Hodder..

teabelly83

they will have 'jason' pics there for sure but maybe not hatchet ones. he might bring some himself?

in the hatchet extras it was so funny when he charged into mercedes mcnabs trailer in full costume and scared the crap outta her, i meant to ask her about that but was too busy admiring her gorgeousness.

he has been in so many horror films,btk,ed gein and of course he is without a doubt the best jason there has been,im sure there will be pictures there of hatchet,i loved it,i thought it was just what the horror community needed what with all the remakes that r coming out,ive met kane b4 and he signed my part 7 mask,hes a really nice guy and enjoys talkin to his fans,im gonna get him to sign my machete!!!cant wait!

he has been in so many horror films,btk,ed gein and of course he is without a doubt the best jason there has been,im sure there will be pictures there of hatchet,i loved it,i thought it was just what the horror community needed what with all the remakes that r coming out,ive met kane b4 and he signed my part 7 mask,hes a really nice guy and enjoys talkin to his fans,im gonna get him to sign my machete!!!cant wait!

where did you get your mask? i can only find the foam or not so good cheap ones.

I watched BTK last night....damn is that guy just creepy looking with or without the hockey mask!!!!

As for the Friday the 13th remake, the fewer people i ever meet who are involved in that the better

Personally I am looking forward to the remake as i couldnt stand to watch another friday and see jason transferring his soul into other peoples bodies, or to see him in space again or even stalking around springwood's elm street (let's leave that to mr krueger eh?). It's not that they were bad movies its just not the jason we know and love and at least this will be set at or around camp crystal lake. It's about time we had a scarier jason again.

Edited by madge&tra

I watched BTK last night....damn is that guy just creepy looking with or without the hockey mask!!!!

As for the Friday the 13th remake, the fewer people i ever meet who are involved in that the better

Personally I am looking forward to the remake as i couldnt stand to watch another friday and see jason transferring his soul into other peoples bodies, or to see him in space again or even stalking around springwood's elm street (let's leave that to mr krueger eh?). It's not that they were bad movies its just not the jason we know and love and at least this will be set at or around camp crystal lake. It's about time we had a scarier jason again.

yes im looking forward to seeing the remake aswel, jst out of curiosity really. i enjoyed the halloween remake by r zombie so am interested in this. wont have the feel of the original tho, remakes never do, no matter how good the shots, effects etc are

Im not a fan of the recent Horror remakes in fact the only decent ones in mine and many others opinion are Dawn Of The Dead and the first Hills remake.

I bought the Halloween remake out of curiosity and this cat went the same way as Church.

Whilst Jason has a great image the Friday the 13th movies are not great movies ,ive just watched F13 PT2 after not seeing it for ages as an alternative to the X Factor(which is the more horriffic ?) and they should have knocked this franchise on the head ages ago e.g 1982 when the last semi decent one was released so going back to the start of a dodgy franchise shows yet again how Hollywood is in a rut creativley right now.

There have always been Horror remakes but this recent wave of remakes are for kids who dont care about or in most cases are not aware of the original,these crap remakes - Wickerman,The Omen.Prom Night,RZ Halloween,Day Of The Dead,TCM gather dust at Blockbuster weeks after release whilst the originals emerge unscathed and remain untainted by the release of these trashy inferior remakes.

Theres only one Freddy,only one Suspiria(why remake this..its just a BAD idea),one Leatherface,one Damien Thorn and they belong to a golden age of horror that apart from Guillmero del Torro and a few others doing their best to bring back has gone pretty much forever.

Enough of the remakes.

Edited by vintageSW77

Dawn Of The Dead and Aja's Hills Have Eyes are the rare decent remakes for me too. I roll my eyes when I read about yet another classic being remade but think that maybe fans of The Thing From Another World did the same when they read that John Carpenter was doing his version of it......

Most remakes nowadays are aimed at the PG-13 attention deficit US teens market. The Friday The 13th movie will be the same, although there is a little hope as the writers centred on the story up to part 4, The Final (yeah, right!!) Chapter which was IMHO the beginning of the end of the franchise. With the exception of Jason X, which was dumb fun, the rest have been awful.....Freddy Vs Jason included.

I'll be getting Kane Hodder to sign my multi-signed The Devil's Rejects poster. I've got an unsightly unsigned corner that needs to be filled!

this recent wave of remakes are for kids who dont care about or in most cases are not aware of the original,

Yes, the whole reason for doing a remake is to capture a whole new audience and generation who missed out the first time when the original was out. Just like PG-13 sequels to R rated franchises, they're also done to widen the net.

The reason why these recent horror remakes are crap are because they are usually given to hot-shot music video directors making their feature film debuts and the studios relying too much on the existing fanbase to make it successful rather than decent writing or directing.

I'm not meeting Kane but if I did it would be for his cameo in Daredevil (2003).

Edited by nicky