2 Surprise Guests... Let's Speculate!

TRUKid

I think James is one of the most likely. Saving some of the 'main' cast for Hub 2 makes a kind of sense and James had a big-impact guest star role, think he'd be welcomed

I would think that James Marsters would be the least likely of all the actors who have been in Torchwood to be one of the surprise guests! He's a very pricey guest and I would think the ticket price would need to be doubled to accomodate him and John at the same event.

In my experience sponsored guests are likely to be actors who have appeared in smaller roles in the series. People like Matt Rippy, Murry Melvin etc are far more realistic suggestions! Don't have too high expectations or you'll only be really disappointed on Friday.

Exactly! I couldn't have said this better, myself. :wub:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baring in mind that it's two sponsored guests, I reckon one will be Russell T. Davies, because we've heard he'll be close by on the date, and not announcing him wont loose them too much money as anyone who really wants to meet him will have gone to his book signing.

Baring in mind that it's two sponsored guests, I reckon one will be Russell T. Davies, because we've heard he'll be close by on the date, and not announcing him wont loose them too much money as anyone who really wants to meet him will have gone to his book signing.

That's actually where my money is, as well. It really does make a lot of sense. :D

Except if you live in some other country. :D I would love to meet RTD but it simply isn't possible for me to put 300-400 euros to a plane ticket to fly just for a book signing. That being said, if RTD would be one of the surprise guests I would be very pleased.

Such high expectations! I fear some people are going to be rather disappointed on the day.

I tend to agree with you, though I've been to other events where the surprise guests have been more high-powered than I'd expected. (My thinking that RTD could possibly be one of the sponsored guests is as high as I'd shoot.)

Such high expectations! I fear some people are going to be rather disappointed on the day.

I'm trying to go with no expectations. Then I can just be pleasantly surprised.

Yes, I know I did say I would be pleased if RTD did attend but trying to keep myself from expecting him to show up. I'm going to be happy with anyone they get.