Charley Boorman!

freshjim

Charley is doing a tour book signing over the UK and he is doing a signing in milton keyens on the 1st november, wonder if showmasters can get him to change the date for the 27th september so we can all meet him at the show and he could plug his book and dvd as well?

Oh if some people dont know who he is, he is an actor and bike fanatic and has done the long way round and the long way down with ewan mcgreggor and he has a new program called by any means which is a trip from ireland to oz by any means of travel ie..boat, train, bus, bike and even elephant!

Oh yeah his dad is a kick ass director called John Boorman who directed excalibar and deliverance!

What do you guys think can we change his and his agents mind to change the dates so we can meet him?

It would be great to see him a week earlier at MK though.

It's not a week though? HIs book signgin is in November, we are in September now and have October to go yet.

freshjim:

I don't think he'll be able to change his mind, he has already commited to another event at that time and like SM guests might have signed a contract. I'm sure none of us here would like it if our guests we planned on meeting at C14 were "stolen" by another company for their own event elsewhere either. Charly wouldnt wanna p*** off the book-signing fans by bailing out on them either.

He's doing a book tour signing which probably means you gotta buy the book for a sig anwyay and he'd probably rather promote it that way then just doing autos at C14. That date is deliberatly arranged to coincide with the release date anyway I imagine.

Edited by nicky

If only it was possible for him to attend the guy is a great bloke, what he and Ewan have done to show the real world is really good. I loved meeting him the one time I did. Perhaps it would be good to get one of the bikes on show some time. Cameraman Claudio told me he bought his BMW from LWR so can I can always contact him and ask???