Movie Premieres...

Carlistara

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im going to try and get the 3rd off work 2moro :YAHOO:

If i can, il join you and hand out flyers :YAHOO: Are you going to go to the actual premiere as well?

& i think i have also talked stu into having the day off as well.

I think im going to try and get the 3rd off work 2moro :D

If i can, il join you and hand out flyers :wub: Are you going to go to the actual premiere as well?

& i think i have also talked stu into having the day off as well.

OMG AWESOME!!

Yay, we're having tea, cakes and all sorts throughout the day! :D

There are actually 2 Odeon in Leicester Squre, well..two and a half to be precise. There's one called Odeon West End, and then there's the main one, and another small one next to it. But with Twilight this huge of cos there're going to have it in the main one!!! (i hope) Or maybe Empire like HSM3?? Just wish they can give us some details already!

Gandalfia - All you putting up a small tent for the tea and cakes?? Like a small ET gathering :chair:

I've changed my mind, I'm taking a full day off and be there waiting bright and early!!

Room for one more to join in? I was going to go with a friend, but it turns out she will probably have to work, so I'm going to be all on my tod. Although she was insisting that we wouldnt have to turn up really early, I disagree and I'm going to be there for atleast midday!... just in case.

I'm putting in a lot of over time at the moment because OFSTED are coming next week gah! Anyway, I think I have to take the time off in lieu so I might well hop on a train to London and get crushed with everyone else!!

Eww, the 3rd is a Wednesday right? Darn :thumbup: Why did it have to be so close to CM Glasgow? Im ill on the friday so that i can go to Glasgow XD Im sure work would kill me if i was ill on the 3rd and 5th of December lol And so would my Mum :D

Im just gonna have to wait until SM get the cast to a show eventually lol

Im now officially depressed, and anyone who tries to talk to me about the premiere will make me cry lol

Edited by Emmeh

• Showmasters Admin

If I see Jackson there my life will be complete

Amen sister! Oh and Peter! I'd love to meet them both, in fact just seeing them would be enough for me!

Yay Sarah, I've emailed you :WINCE:

Looks like you guys have me too :WAVE: