Forks visit for Bella's Birthday

spikeguerajumper

Hope to share with you a little of what I experienced.. really amazing views and so much like what you picture in the book..

http://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/b...rection=reverse

It's funny because people there.. are not quite used to all the attention.. and are barely starting to see the impact now. I hope they are ready for all the fans that will surely come their way!

P.S. I'll be glad to give you guys tips or even take you there if you ever decide to visit!

I'll have to seriously think about that!

I have seen some great pics frm others that went...I am particularly jealous of the green Forks hoodies I have seen people wearing! I want one!

yeah.. since I was only there for the day.. kinda hurried through the stores.. but did get a Forks sweatshirt.. not green though.

I already want to go back after looking at some of the TW moms pics.. of some of the places I didn't have time to go to..

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they're awesome. :drunk:

I'm jealous, I'd love to go to Forks someday.

I would love to go too. How amazing are those photos!!! Just like the book describes!!

It was exactly like the book describes.. amazing really! as if she'd written the book there.

These are AMAZING! I can't believe how beautiful it is.

I'm really ashamed to admit I didn't know Forks was a real place until quite recently, haha. Now I want to go. :dance:

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome photography skillz!

I didn't know it was real either. I mean, pretty much everywhere mentioned in the book is REAL?? :YAHOO:

I thought she made the names up :YAHOO:

Those pics are so beautiful :dance: