Dazzling Misfits

Aakerman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ladies and gentlemen,

here it is, the final meeting announcement!

The "Dazzling Misfits" will get together up close and personal on

;) FRIDAY, 3:30 pm at the group meeting point in the hotel main hall! :D

Now that we have waited so long for our special weekend, I would love to have every one there. Please let me know if you will be there or rather not (just for my record and that I know who I have to look out for).

I hope scheduling the meeting half and hour before the dealer´s room opens is a good idea! I guess everything else can be planned right then and there.

Please bring the money for the badge along so that Jade will not have to chase after her cash!!!

I´m beyond thrilled to meet all of you!

I will send the same message through the facebook group. If anyone feels more secure to have someone to communicate with, go ahead and note my mobile number. I´ll be happy to help if required. If you don´t have facebook, send me an email (carlistara@gmail.com).

Have a nice couple of more sleepless nights ;-)

Hugs,

*Tara*

YAYYY!

I'll be the one with the sign saying...

"FREE HUGS FOR DAZZLING MISFITS!"

And Jade and Leanne, love you LOTSS! =] xxx

LOL, so you have gone off the idea of shouting out that you have no pants on??? lmao. I think that is very wise!!

Can't wait to meet you :P

Ohh I've got to say it now, it's become a sort of catchphrase!

I'm SO EXCITED To meet everyone!

xxx

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the most amazing time ever! It was a huge blast meeting all of you and there were surely some very emotional moments that we shared ! :P

Most important: DAZZLING MISFITS will continue! :o

Please all go to the facebook group and let´s make this a weekend to be remembered by adding all our most important encounters, outtakes, memorable dialogues and whatever else you can think of! I would love to see the spirit continue until October when we shall meet again!

Just one lil note from my side:

Jade, thank you for the books! You are such a star! I got a huge compliment for our effort and of course pointed out that if it had not been for your dedication, the books would have never been made! You have a new fan :D

I hope no one was gutted that the meeting was postponed on Friday, there was simply no way around it! Sorry for that!

Keep dazzling!

Tara

Gaaah, we didn't get to meet you guys!

Waited around for a bit for the Friday meeting, but then we lost Annee and had to go :o

I am so truely sorry about that! My "herding" skills will hopefully be improved once October comes around :P

Hope you are still up for a second try next time? :D