Dazzling Misfits

Aakerman

I figured we should stop spamming the poor SM's Fan group thread and actually make a thread for us :D

Let's talk logo stuff, member list and meeting up in here.

Members of "Dazzling Misfits"

In alphabetical order. The list will be updated as more joins.

.Kirst

Aakerman

amy-s-keeper

bellsfromep

bewarethepossums

Carlistara

EranoOwho

isabelle&lily

JaneDoe

Laurenx

leanne_marie2007

LisaMarie

livyaa

LULABELLE

Mady

Mrs_Cullen

puddlejumpers

rebecca-is-cullen-addict

Susiesoo

TaraB

Edited by Aakerman

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job!

I love your artwork concerning shirt and emblem! I´d never be able to come up with something like that. The brown eyes are amazing!

By the way, I might be the only one not knowing, but what´s your first name? I suppose Aakerman is your last name, isn´t it? :D

Good job!

I love your artwork concerning shirt and emblem! I´d never be able to come up with something like that. The brown eyes are amazing!

By the way, I might be the only one not knowing, but what´s your first name? I suppose Aakerman is your last name, isn´t it? :blink:

Thank you :)

It is my last name indeed, my first name is Charlotte - I'm called Lotte by Danish friends and my family.

The rest of the world usually calls me Charlie because they are unable to pronounce Lotte correct. Haha. :lol:

So you can go with Charlotte or Charlie :D

YAY, thanks so much for all your effort, Lotte! You're a gem.

However I can't see the logo you created...did you post it someplace else?? Or am I just blind and can't see it... :D

I posted it at the bottom of the Fangroup thread. ;)

It's only a SKETCH :P:lol: Though I am glad you like it! I won't have this not-so-pretty version on a t-shirt though :blink:

Also, do share more ideas. It doesn't have to be two eyes :)

I know that bewarethepossums is a lot better at drawing then I am, maybe she will wip something up as well :) Or anyone else for that matter!

Edited by Aakerman

Oh yay...thanks a lot for pointing that out for me, Lotte...and I really love it. :)

I'll be thinking of something too and post some ideas here if I can make my head up. And of course I'd like to see other ideas too, so that we've got a couple of ideas in the end to choose from. :)

I know that bewarethepossums is a lot better at drawing then I am, maybe she will wip something up as well :)

I'll give it a shot, I like the eyes idea too though, so if you don't mind me yoinking it to play around with then sure! :YAHOO:

Also, I think we should all introduce ourselves properly xD...

Hi, I'm Jade! Nice to meet you all :thumbup:.

Okay! Another idea... Which I will draw a sketch of when I'm done with my modern breakthrough in Danish literature report, cough..

I want to draw the shades or the contours of a group of people in all kinds of shapes. Some chubby, some fat, some really thin, one tall, one short etc.

Then I want to place a person in the middle and make it red or some other colour to stand out from the others.

I don’t know if it fits this theme at all, it was just the misfit’s thing that got me thinking in this direction.

Jade suggested making the shirt black, the shades/people white and the one standing out still red.

That would be representing Twilight a lot more. The words Dazzling Misfits should be sparkling.

I'll see what I can do with it later :)

Please do post your ideas! Even if you can't show them as a drawing or so, then describe it as well as you can :poki:

Oh I forgot to say!

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my driving theory test today :chair:. I'm very happy to say I passed! *does a little jig* (and with full marks on the multiple choice question section too!)

:chair:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Try not to drive like a Cullen on the practical part, alright? :P

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Try not to drive like a Cullen on the practical part, alright?

Hahaha! You must made my day! :P Yay for Twilight nerds who manage to get everything in real life to relate to Twilight! *highfive*. Actually...there were several questions about dipping your headlights so as not to "dazzle other drivers". :chair:

First of all: YAY for Jade!!!! I'm sooo happy for you girl. Congrats on passing your test!!! *huggles*

Secondly: I love the other idea you've had for a layout, Lotte...the one with the group of people...it's brilliant. What about we take the contours of Bella (Kris) for the person in red...I don't know...somehow I think that it needs to be a female figure that is the misfit, since we're all females so far! *haha* Either way, I love the idea.

Oh and yes, I guess I should introduce myself properly too: I'm Nadja, 26 and live in Switzerland. :)

Oh I forgot to say!

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my driving theory test today :D. I'm very happy to say I passed! *does a little jig* (and with full marks on the multiple choice question section too!)

:wub:

Well Done!!! That is fantastic!!!! Big pats on the back for you :D

Okay! Another idea... Which I will draw a sketch of when I'm done with my modern breakthrough in Danish literature report, cough..

I want to draw the shades or the contours of a group of people in all kinds of shapes. Some chubby, some fat, some really thin, one tall, one short etc.

Then I want to place a person in the middle and make it red or some other colour to stand out from the others.

I don’t know if it fits this theme at all, it was just the misfit’s thing that got me thinking in this direction.

Jade suggested making the shirt black, the shades/people white and the one standing out still red.

That would be representing Twilight a lot more. The words Dazzling Misfits should be sparkling.

I'll see what I can do with it later :)

Please do post your ideas! Even if you can't show them as a drawing or so, then describe it as well as you can :D

That also sounds really cool. I really, have no ideas when it comes to this :S That is an absolutely awesome idea!!!

Oh and by the way I'm Leanne (bet you'd never have guessed that!) :lol:

Here's an idea...we could always put the eyes on the back of the tshirt :lol:

...That would be kinda creepy :wub:.

*haha* Yeah, like: beware, the Misfits have your eyes on you...all the time! *rofl* Oh and at the same time they dazzle you of course! *haha*

One link: www.customizedgirl.com

You can add anything, even sparkling color!

So the group thing on the front if it can be made looking decent, better eyes on the back and maybe our name/nick name/homepage address/deviantart account on the back below or above the eyes.

(Yes, I intend to have custom tshirts on during the daytime the whole weekend I think, where I will most likely be putting my DeviantART account address on... so I want to pimp my gallery. Haha)