Lost in time party

I was wondering does it absolutely have to be a real person from history? I know it says a famous person from history but I keep thinking of good ideas(I think there good:) like Sherlock Holmes but then I remember they aren’t real. So can it be a fictional historical person?

I was wondering does it absolutely have to be a real person from history? I know it says a famous person from history but I keep thinking of good ideas(I think there good:) like Sherlock Holmes but then I remember they aren’t real. So can it be a fictional historical person?

Oh I imagine you can do what you like as long as its vaguely in keeping with the theme and you feel happy wearing it, i wouldn't worry about it too much. What I am wearing is vaguely historical in style but certainly is not a historical character/person (famous or otherwise). Its just a dress I rather like that I don't get to wear much.

My outfit for Sat is probably nearer late 40s/50s than big band but its just a bit of fun. I'm sure what you suggest would be fine.

I'm just going to be Captain John for that night (cause he'd figure he was a person from history/future/present and was awesome :lol:).

I'm being John again for the 40s party, with the jacket & boots as normal but with a dress instead of the jeans-and-t-shirt ("I was a good wife!").