So where will you be coming from?

saramaxamed

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :unsure:.

(I'm always the smallest & youngest :().

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest :wub:

I'm pretty small myself I'll have you guys know :P We'll have a contest to find the smallest!!! (by small I mean short, just so you know, he he)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :chair:.

(I'm always the smallest & youngest :P).

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest :chair:

I'm pretty small myself I'll have you guys know :P We'll have a contest to find the smallest!!! (by small I mean short, just so you know, he he)

You meanies... I´d love to be shorter. You really do have a problem when you are 5"7`and love high heels... Not all cute guys are over 6"... Although I´d love them to :chair:

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :D.

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest :P

You meanies... I´d love to be shorter. You really do have a problem when you are 5"7`and love high heels... Not all cute guys are over 6"... Although I´d love them to :blush:

The grass always looks greener doesn't!! My whole family picks on me for being the shortest, lol!!!

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :P.

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest :P

I'm pretty small myself I'll have you guys know :( We'll have a contest to find the smallest!!! (by small I mean short, just so you know, he he)

You meanies... I´d love to be shorter. You really do have a problem when you are 5"7`and love high heels... Not all cute guys are over 6"... Although I´d love them to :blush:

The grass always looks greener doesn't!! My whole family picks on me for being the shortest, lol!!!

Sure, sure... Show them that you´re the quickest...! That´ll do! :D

i'll be coming from london and can't wait it's great that we got a convention

here as they all seem to be in the USA

yeah.. hopefully it will rock, but I do think you guys get some good cons looking at the other stuff in this forum.

Edited by bellsfromep

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :D.

hehe, but we all know : the smaller the cuter ! ;)

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? ;).

You meanies... I´d love to be shorter. You really do have a problem when you are 5"7`and love high heels... Not all cute guys are over 6"... Although I´d love them to ;)

@isabelle&lily: I'm french too almost 18 and living near Paris ! Nice to meet ya : D

@thisismyelegy: I think I'm younger than you. Born december 31th of 1990. Wonder why I love champagne : D

@leannemarie2007: nice to see you here big sister. I'd followed your advice by coming here : D hope you know who I am...

and I'm small too but now I don't give a F*** because Bella's small. Which means Edward like brunettes and small girls. Which means... I have my chance : D Ok I'm obsess

Edited by rebecca-is-cullen-addict

@isabelle&lily: I'm french too almost 18 and living near Paris ! Nice to meet ya : D

@thisismyelegy: I think I'm younger than you. Born december 31th of 1990. Wonder why I love champagne : D

@leannemarie2007: nice to see you here big sister. I'd followed your advice by coming here : D hope you know who I am...

and I'm small too but now I don't give a F*** because Bella's small. Which means Edward like brunettes and small girls. Which means... I have my chance : D Ok I'm obsess

Yay, Yay, Yay my surrogate baby sister has arrived ;):D I'm so HAPPY!!!!

Everyone is SO Lovely on here, you're gonna fit in just lovely ;)

Come and join the Dazzling Misfits too!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie to this forum!

I will be attending Eternal Twilight from Arizona! Yay! :chair:

If anybody needs a roomie at the hotel, please let me know, thanks!!

Wow all the way from Arizona!! Cool!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :stretcher:

Hi everyone. I will be coming from Seattle USA, too. ;) Hi bellsfromep! And I'm the same age as bellsfromep! I am bringing a friend who is from Boston USA. We got the gold tickets... I am sooo excited! Feb. can't come fast enough. :P

Hi everyone. I will be coming from Seattle USA, too. :dance: Hi bellsfromep! And I'm the same age as bellsfromep! I am bringing a friend who is from Boston USA. We got the gold tickets... I am sooo excited! Feb. can't come fast enough. :YAHOO:

Hey you! so excited that you all can come too!.. this is a fun bunch.. :dance:

I'll be coming from Switzerland. :) Can't wait to meet up with all you guys. :)

Wow finally someone from Switzerland! I was about to think I was the only one who knows about twilight in this country.... ;-) Won`t be coming to the convention though, most probably....

Hey! Sorry forgot to say Hello to you all + I`m new here :-)

I'll be coming from Switzerland. :) Can't wait to meet up with all you guys. :)

Wow finally someone from Switzerland! I was about to think I was the only one who knows about twilight in this country.... ;-) Won`t be coming to the convention though, most probably....

This is a very cool group of people... welcome!! we're so happy there's fans from all over the place.. it's gonna be a blast! (and by the way amy's keeper is here in the U.S. on vacation, so that's why she didn't jump right in and say Hello.. :)

I'm coming down from Loughborough, Leicestershire.........Ok so not so much down as down and across a tiny little bit!!! :huh:

If you see a silver jeep driving a little erratically on the M1 motorway southbound on the 27th Feb....that will be me, i'll be bouncing in my seat all the way to Northampton!! :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

I'm coming down from Loughborough, Leicestershire.........Ok so not so much down as down and across a tiny little bit!!! huh.gif

If you see a silver jeep driving a little erratically on the M1 motorway southbound on the 27th Feb....that will be me, i'll be bouncing in my seat all the way to Northampton!! YAHOO.GIF YAHOO.GIF YAHOO.GIF

I'll be coming from Leicestershire, too! Well...Great Glen to be exact, as I'llbe coming from school :WINCE:. LisaMarie is coming from around here too :unsure:. Luckily, I'm going via Market Harborough so no motorways for me!

I'm coming from East London/Essex right after school as well. I'm sad I think I'll miss a lot of the first day because of train schedules, etc. School lets out at 3:20 then 10 minutes to get home and grab my things (I just live acrossed the street) 15-20 minute walk to the train station, 20 minutes to Liverpool Street, who knows how long on the tube to Euston, then about 1-1:15 on the train to North Hampton.

I'm coming down from Loughborough, Leicestershire.........Ok so not so much down as down and across a tiny little bit!!! huh.gif

If you see a silver jeep driving a little erratically on the M1 motorway southbound on the 27th Feb....that will be me, i'll be bouncing in my seat all the way to Northampton!! YAHOO.GIF YAHOO.GIF YAHOO.GIF

I'll be coming from Leicestershire, too! Well...Great Glen to be exact, as I'llbe coming from school :dance:. LisaMarie is coming from around here too :YAHOO:. Luckily, I'm going via Market Harborough so no motorways for me!

Hey Give it up for Leicestershire!!!! LOL :angel: Great Glen is not that far from me....but then again i say that about everywhere!!! LOL

But seriously if anyone from Leicestershire needs a lift down, let me know theres only me in my car so i have room.

Edited by Awfully Small Hugely Irritating