Eternal Twilight new event 27th Feb to 1st March

showmasters

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls.... J

Is it safe to assume this con would be filled with girls? The imdb boards for the film and that Rob kid sure are!

It probably will to be honest. I would rather it wasn't though ... I really don't want to hear the kind of screaming that San Diego got :whistling: lol

The 'girls' that Gerrysgirl meant was a few of us on the forum that are good friends and love Twilight :P

'Tis true.... I meant Hannah, Christa, Gemma, Tara and Simone. You can be one of the girls if you like though Nicky!!

• Moderators

I wouldn't even suggest such a thing around some of the people on here ;)

But really, they'll have probably sold a lot of tickets before then anyway, so it won't matter :P

And it's not just about the movie. It's just as much about the love of the books etc too :D

This is very exciting... I have only just read the books, and cannot wait to see the movie, but having a con to look forward to is just seriously cool beans! Bit concerned that I will be the eldest there but hey I can party as well as you kids! :pyth:

I wouldn't worry about that I'm bloody ancient :blush:

This is very exciting... I have only just read the books, and cannot wait to see the movie, but having a con to look forward to is just seriously cool beans! Bit concerned that I will be the eldest there but hey I can party as well as you kids! :D

I wouldn't worry about that I'm bloody ancient :borg:

*wipes brow* thank frak for that.... Thanks!

I can't help it if I am a sucker for tortured forbidden love stories.... oh and of coure, vampires! :hathor: