ROTK accomadation

samwise16

I'm just turning up that morning and going home that night. LOTR has sucked enough money out of my bank account without me spending more on hostelling. Besides, I have school on the days either side. Not that I'm happy about that last fact. :P

Oh it best not rain Dec 11th. Chances are it will tip it down and we'll all look like drowned rats by the time the Famous People arrive. But it'll still be fun I'm sure!

~fadagaski~

im staying in the picadilly hotel youth hostel with some of my friends. we are staying on the 10th and 11th. its £15 a nite and is a block away from liescester square!! wahoo!! cant wait!!

hello!!!! :D dya reck u cud send me sum more info on this place plz, coz me, hobbit_luva777, POTATOES and legolas'_mistress all wanna go n it wud be helpful to stay the night b4, not sure bout the day afta tho coz we have mocks for our a levels!! bugger!! it wud be so helpful if u cud send me sum details like phone numbers, prices etc!!!! my email is madplatelady@virtualmail.com . Thanks!!!! oh, btw - do u have to pay by credit card wen u book or can u pay wen u get there?? and is it possible to do late bookings or cancellations?? just in case we have mocks that day.... although we better not!!!!

thanks again, :D

I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!! :angry:

i have to ask people from here a favour....

if i get to go...when the hobbits come along..instead of people doing that "OMG I LOVE YOU ARGH ARGH ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

would some of you please sing the hobbit drinking some with me??????? that way we will stand out and not just be screamy "we love you" fans :D

right...i shall bring the words and everyone can be taught them during the wait!!

if we dont scream then the screamers will take over.....plus i wanna sing hehe...id like to know what they'd do! they should sing with us...or atleast dance! :P:unsure:

Hey there wiccawise21, is there a chance you can forward the information for that hostel to me please? My address is Sumna_the_cat@hotmail.com.

Thankyou in advance :firedevil:

~J

ive sent you an email with the details... hope it helps.

and yes.... there will be singing. i had already planned on singing the hobbit drinking song so i'll be yelling it with ya. also 'Just Sean' are in attendance... many more songs including the dom song!!... hopefully!!

i want people to sing the hobbit drinking song with me.... so that we stand out from all the screaming fans!

I'll do it! I'll sing. And if I hear you during the day practising I can make my way over. That'll help loads! People who are on their own can be drawn towards familiarity because the forum folks will be the ones singing!

~fadagaski~

hey there! ahh i cant wait, its going to be crazy! thanks for sending the details, im jcahb friend, ill ask him 4 the details soon wen hes back home! neway lol! ya weve all gotta sing definetly! wooo 4 weeks and 6 days now :) i just pray there'll all be there! elijah and sean sed they would be sooo *prays* lol

im staying in the picadilly hotel youth hostel with some of my friends. we are staying on the 10th and 11th. its £15 a nite and is a block away from liescester square!! wahoo!! cant wait!!

me too me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!11 aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (lots of screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) soz........... im just a tad excited!!!! :unsure:

btw, ive been conformation of sum of the guests who will be at the premiere definately, by a friend who knows!!!!!!

so here goes,

orli (yaaaaaaaaaaayyyysssssssssssss), elijah (yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyysssssss), andy (im not guna do yays for every single one!!!!), dom, and christopher lee will DEFINATELY be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! probably billy, maybe lawrence, sala, brent, john rhys davies. probs not sean beanie coz he dies in film, or viggo, ctae, liv, as they are all in usa!!!!

so there u go! the full list!

c u there!!!!