Counting down the hours now...

Evie_Nitram

Right now I am working out my guesstimations for times tomorrow and it's not too bad. If I get as much together tonight as I can then I can wake up at 6:15 am tomorrow and have pleanty of time to sort my clothes, make-up and hair. Sweet!

Right now I am working out my guesstimations for times tomorrow and it's not too bad. If I get as much together tonight as I can then I can wake up at 6:15 am tomorrow and have pleanty of time to sort my clothes, make-up and hair. Sweet!

6.15am!!!! Get you, having a lie-in - I've got to get up at 4!! lol :YAHOO:

OK, well we'll be setting off tomorrow morning, and hope to get there about eleven.I still have a cane to paint( if I decide to bring it with me), but other than that I'm nearly packed( I think), although only staying over Saturday night.

I can't wait to see all my friends again( some I haven't seen for a couple of years as we are from all over the country).

So we've been exchanging excited PM's and texts. :clap::D

Leaving Birmingham at 6.00 am on saturday we have a crate of beer in the boot (lemonade for the driver) leaving the wives and kids for the weekend no nagging or screaming LOL just me and the lads meeting a few top guests and like minded people then getting ratted in the west end and falling back to the Ibis for some well earned rest ready to start again Sunday with the Patrick Stewart stampede.

I'm packed and ready to go :D

Catching the 5.40 am train from Neath on Saturday morning and hoping to make it to the venue by 9.00(ish) If everything goes to plan :clap:

Hope it's nice and sunny in London over the weekend as we dont see much of it down my neck of the woods! Got my toothbrush and my trusty backpack and most importantly a shed-full of hard earned cash (which i'm totally gonna blow at the Show).

Heres to a cracking weekend :P and to everyone attending the show, "good hunting".

Just make sure that you do go as I will not be getting any autographs for you.

I'm packed and ready to go :D

Catching the 5.40 am train from Neath on Saturday morning and hoping to make it to the venue by 9.00(ish) If everything goes to plan :clap:

Hope it's nice and sunny in London over the weekend as we dont see much of it down my neck of the woods! Got my toothbrush and my trusty backpack and most importantly a shed-full of hard earned cash (which i'm totally gonna blow at the Show).

Heres to a cracking weekend :P and to everyone attending the show, "good hunting".

Just make sure that you do go as I will not be getting any autographs for you.

I'm packed and ready to go :pyth:

Catching the 5.40 am train from Neath on Saturday morning and hoping to make it to the venue by 9.00(ish) If everything goes to plan :thumbup:

Heres to a cracking weekend :D and to everyone attending the show, "good hunting".

Dont u worry about me Butty-Boy, just make sure you drive carefully on Sunday and remember to bring your wallet!!