Possible meet up?

Princess83

I go to cons alone because my friends just aren't into the scene at all or wouldn't be willing to pay and travel even if they were, and I know other people go by themselves too so would anyone fancy meeting up over the weekend, either at the venue or maybe for drinks afterwards? Might be a nice way to kill some time and make new friends. :)

Hey Princess- I'm around on Sunday if you wana find me n say hi :) I look like my pics but I'll be on crutches with a broken foot lol! I've made so many friends at these things over the years :)

I'm in the same boat as you Princess83, and will be around the area on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone want to swap MSN address', my address is in my profile and I also have a pic there. Don't be shy!

Hiya.

This boat's getting pretty full, cause I'm in it too :D No-one I know ever goes to these things either.

I'm going on the Sunday, and it'd be great to meet new people. If anyone's interested, hit me on my msn at viper_halberd@hotmail.com and we can try and arrange something!

-David

Edited by viper_h

I'll be on crutches with a broken foot

You're not taking part in the morning charge for VTs are you, I hope?

Nah, I'm all good for that, got everything sorted thanks Nicky :) I'd get trampled to bits if I dared that lol!!!

I'll be there both days on my own and can do a meetup, I think I read somewhere on here that there is a pub crawl in Leicster square after the con on Saturday

Edited by Quinny83

Oh how I have tried to organise such things at other events, often finding myself relying instead on my charm, wit and downright rudeness in just randomly saying hello to folks, :o

I shall be around Fri - Sunday and am always (and perhaps rather too frequently) up for quenching my thirst on some fine ale.

I have added a bunch of you to my msn - which i shall leave in for tonight at least.

I am a big chap - i don't think there is a profile pic of me on here - i shall endeavour to rectify that! But yeah, difficult to miss! =D

I do know a few folks - so will be looking out for them, but am always up for meeting new people as like you all - my other friends are all sadly deprived of the joys of conventions! That, or they're too cheap/skint to go to London :chair:

I'll be coming up from Southampton by myself as well (as my friends don't do conventions) and I'll be meeting someone at con for her birthday so feel free to say hello. I'm up for meeting up (if there's chance). I'll probably be wearing a white t-shirt with a blue shirt over the top and a jack bauer bag crammed full of stuff (plus I'll be with a very excitable friend wanting a kiss from David Anders for her birthday. lol)

I'm always up for meeting new people, my friends do actually like cons but refuse to go to any other than the Manchester event becuase they are too tight to travel lol.

On one day I'll be wearing a khaki manga monster showdown t-shirt and the other day a t-shirt saying "Trekkies make better lovers" (haven't decided what day will be which yet). Oh, and a grey striped light hooded jacket on both days too.

Feel free to say hi!

well, I spoke to two of you on msn before i came down sarf.

If either of you chaps and any other here would like a drink or some such on the Saturday evening, i shall hang about promiscuosly near the entrance around about closing time :YAHOO:

I'll also be hopefully near the front of the queue both tmrw and sunday, so come say hi - you can't miss me, and indeed if it's raining, i could well have a very nice (cheap, crap) brolly.

I'll be coming up from Southampton by myself as well (as my friends don't do conventions) and I'll be meeting someone at con for her birthday so feel free to say hello. I'm up for meeting up (if there's chance). I'll probably be wearing a white t-shirt with a blue shirt over the top and a jack bauer bag crammed full of stuff (plus I'll be with a very excitable friend wanting a kiss from David Anders for her birthday. lol)

Shame I just saw this! Am driving up from Southampton myself too! :) May see you there...