David Warner and Christopher Lloyd Photos...

Lizzy

Anyone else meeting these two for Gorkon and Kruge? Kruge sparking the famous quote from Kirk- "I've never trusted a Klingon. And I never will. I'll never forgive them for the death of my boy"!

I'm really hoping they both have an 8x10 for Trek, as they've both been in sooo much!! David Warner has been to another show I think- did anyone meet him there before who would know what photos he may have?

And can anyone find any HQ pics of either of them online, or an 8x10 that can be ordered?

Same question is still open for Brad Dourif in Voyager! Anyone meet him before and know if he had a Suder 8x10 at the time and might do now, or any other HQ pics online? Someone said they'll have a pic of him at their stall, but I'd hate to risk it and miss out as I'm not there Sat.

• Showmasters Admin

We already have Christopher Lloyd's Star Trek photos already sourced and still have Brad Dourif Suder photos available from last time.

I haven't got all the photos for David Warner yet but we'll certainly try for Star Trek images for him.

We already have Christopher Lloyd's Star Trek photos already sourced and still have Brad Dourif Suder photos available from last time.

I haven't got all the photos for David Warner yet but we'll certainly try for Star Trek images for him.

Hey SM, thats great news thanks :unsure: I'll do a screenie for DW as Gorkon just in case, but the quality is always not great so I'd rather an 8x10 obv lol.

teroknor, thats a pic of him in Chain of Command- I'd rather have a Gorkon pic for the movie, as its one of my faves. But thanks for the scan, looks great! If I see it instead of a Gorkon pic, at least I have a backup plan lol :)

I have a movie poster and I'm still debating whether to get it signed.... its got promo pics for all 10 movies on it, which would be amazing to get signed, but I'm still on the group pic stage and 8x10s for some people, so I was going to get that done when I'd finished to meet guests a 3rd time. But with Chris Lloyd as a once in a lifetime thing, I dunno what to do (Rather skint here lol)... whether to get Just him to sign it and do the others another day, or totally blow my money and get him, DW and PS to sign it... but be really strapped for cash and the other 2 may come again.

Aahrg! lol

Kruge sparking the famous quote from Kirk- "I've never trusted a Klingon. And I never will. I'll never forgive them for the death of my boy"!

Wasn't it one of Kruge's crew and not Kruge himself that killed David?

Kruge sparking the famous quote from Kirk- "I've never trusted a Klingon. And I never will. I'll never forgive them for the death of my boy"!

Wasn't it one of Kruge's crew and not Kruge himself that killed David?

obv- always let a minion do the work lol! But he gave the order :WINCE:

... I like personalisations, as all my autos are for me. Only things not personalised are my quoted print- but just cos I wanted quotes on the border rather than my name cos its prettier lol, and "no personalisation" stuff... or bought one obv lol. Though I guess its a bummer for those who want it blank! (Acetone free nail varnish remover works on some- done it before on bought ones, but you gota test it first)... but I'd rather have forced personalisations than none tbh.

I always lol when I get a group pic signed for the first time and I get a look like I'm gona re sell it, but I then ask for it personalised lol- I guess not many people get group one personalised!

Edited by Lizzy

• Moderators

Do we know yet if David will insist on personalising all autos as he has at previous events ?

Not the same case but someone did ask if Christopher Lloyd would be personalising, and Jason said they wouldn't know until the event itself as they like to leave it up to the guest - so it could be the same for David.

Do we know yet if David will insist on personalising all autos as he has at previous events ?

Not the same case but someone did ask if Christopher Lloyd would be personalising, and Jason said they wouldn't know until the event itself as they like to leave it up to the guest - so it could be the same for David.

That’s not really my question though. David Warner contractually insists on dedicating ALL autographs (he may be ebay-phobic, I don’t know). For the last two shows he did (admittedly for other organisers) attendees were pre-warned on websites and at the signing areas that all signatures HAD to be dedicated. A bit like James Marsters in reverse – a hard and fast rule on all occasions. It's not that a busy guest may or may not have time, it's that they have form for insisting one way or another.

It’s one thing waiting to see a guest’s decision on the day, but this stipulation has been made in the past. It can just be disappointing or embarrassing when things like this are re-inforced after you have handed over your money …..

Edited by dufresne

Heeey SM, just wondering if you'd managed to get any Gorkon/ David Warner piccies yet?

Also, for the Chris Lloyd and Brad Piccies, will there be enough stock to last until the Sunday? Or my printers gona have a job!!

xx

That’s not really my question though. David Warner contractually insists on dedicating ALL autographs (he may be ebay-phobic, I don’t know). For the last two shows he did (admittedly for other organisers) attendees were pre-warned on websites and at the signing areas that all signatures HAD to be dedicated. A bit like James Marsters in reverse – a hard and fast rule on all occasions. It's not that a busy guest may or may not have time, it's that they have form for insisting one way or another.

It’s one thing waiting to see a guest’s decision on the day, but this stipulation has been made in the past. It can just be disappointing or embarrassing when things like this are re-inforced after you have handed over your money …..

Yes I was wondering that - I want him tp personalise my 8 by 10 picture but was hoping he would just sign a print for me.....

I know DW isn't there till 2moz, but any news on Chris Lloyd before my printer is exhausted? Ooh and brad Dourif!

There were several Star Trek photos available, and if I hadn't already had my own item I would have been happy with a number of the ones on offer.