Heroes Graphic Novel: Volume 2

Phoenix Will Rise

The 2nd Volume of the Heroes Graphic Novel finally has a release date - 19 November!

sooo typical that it is 3 days AFTER we will be meeting the cast at Eclipse 2 for those that would have liked to get it signed!!

Volume 2 will supposedly cover chapters 35 up to 74 (which was released on March 2008.. so, by the time the novel comes out in November, they will already be waaay ahead of that issue number!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Phoenix Will Rise as I am a huge Heroes Grahic Novel fan.

I am glad us UK fans don't have to wait long to get a copy.

Which top 3 Season 2 graphic novels do u like most & do u think any of the new characters that were introduced will appear in Volume 3; Villians?

• 1 month later...

Coverart:

10227_400x600.jpg

Written by Joe Kelly, Steven T. Seagle, Duncan Rouleau, Christopher Zatta, Mark Sable, Mark Warshaw, Christine Boylan, Chuck Kim, Harrison Wilcox, Pierluigi Cothran, Jim Martin, Timm Keppler, DJ Doyle and others; Art by Staz Johnson, Michael Gaydos, Tom Grummett, Ryan Odagawa, Jason Badower, Travis Kotzebue, Marcus To and 0thers; Cover by Gene Ha

The sequel to last year's top-selling HEROES hardcover is here! This stunning new volume collects the incredibly engaging online comics based on the smash-hit, Emmy Award-nominated NBC TV series Heroes! Collecting every online chapter from Season Two, this volume features the work of top TV and comics writers. Included are the stories "TheTen Brides of Takezo Kensei," "The End of Hana and Drucker," "The Golden Goose" and many more!

Wildstorm | 272pg. | Color | Hardcover | $29.99 US | ISBN 9781401219253

Matt I think :/ im not keen on the cover is there gunna be 2 different versions like the first one?

This is the only cover that has been released so far... but yea, I hope there is another one (that looks as good as the last one....)

IMO Matt & Molly look unrecognizable in this!

And I agree with David..... Adam should be on there (as should Maya and Monica :YAHOO:)

Woot! I'm in this one! Well, my name anyway thanks to Jason B. :WAVE:

Forgot to mention, I'm really not liking the cover art for this. Other artists could have done a MUCH better job. :WAVE:

agree whole hartidly....

and im getting you to sign mine and noo if i ever get to meet her lol