Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be NO exchanges on photo tickets - Malcolm McDowell will be refunded and should you wish to have a Christopher Lloyd photo ticket you will need to order this in the usual way.

Is it too late to buy tickets on line, wiil they still be posted in time?

The online shop closes on Monday at 10am - this is also the last day for posting.

There will be NO exchanges on photo tickets - Malcolm McDowell will be refunded and should you wish to have a Christopher Lloyd photo ticket you will need to order this in the usual way.

Is it too late to buy tickets on line, wiil they still be posted in time?

The online shop closes on Monday at 10am - this is also the last day for posting.

Is the refund automatic or do you requiring emailing? Sorry, if this has been answered before ut I have never requested or needed a refund

Received one entry ticket and my ticket to the Heroes talk (top 10, yay!) thanks :dance:

I have a question though. I had a standard entry for Saturday but gave that away to get an early bird one. Would it be possible to still buy it online and pick it up at the show (as I live in the Netherlands and I think it's too late to mail) or would I buy it on the day?

And another batch of tickets have been posted today - this is the largest batch as I've now received most of the tickets for the show, so any orders placed up until Monday of this week, should now have been posted.

And another batch of tickets have been posted today - this is the largest batch as I've now received most of the tickets for the show, so any orders placed up until Monday of this week, should now have been posted.

Oo, yay, that means mine have been posted! I'm going to be really edgy until they arrive lol.

You won't receive anythin in the post about the Gold Passes.

You would have received an email from me once I had processed your order confirming the order, what your choice of pack was and further instruction regarding what was required from you re photo of yourself etc.

Jola,

Just wondering if any of the Christopher Lloyd photoshoots have gone out yet or will they more than likely be collection at show?

Thanks

If you ordered a Christopher Lloyd photoshoot before today, then it would have been posted out to you.

I have just done a second Post Office run for the day, and this was the final one.

All tickets that have been ordered up until yesterday (9th July) have now been posted - this includes ALL overseas orders.

Any tickets that are ordered from today will need to be collected at the show itself.

I have just done a second Post Office run for the day, and this was the final one.

All tickets that have been ordered up until yesterday (9th July) have now been posted - this includes ALL overseas orders.

Any tickets that are ordered from today will need to be collected at the show itself.

I'm worried. I ordered my tickets on the 6th of June and they've not turned up yet. Am sure they will but I think i'll be worried until they turn up.

The tickets are not sent out in date order (as you ordered them). There were lots of tickets I didn't receive until this week from the printers, hence the delay in getting everything posted.

However in the past two days alone I have posted out over 400 orders so yours was probably among them.