Party music

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In another dimension, another time and space, a parallel universe is falling on its face, when out of the chaos, who else could it be, but the animal adventurers from S.P.A.C.E! Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare! Mutants, and aliens and toads beware! If you're looking for adventure, well this is it! With Jenny, Dead Eye, Blinky, and Willy Duwit! Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare! He goes where no ordinary rabbit would dare!

I knew I forgot a good one. Good catch, good catch indeed.

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You remembered all the lyrics! I remembered a bit, but I'll be honest, I absolutely hated that show.

Mysterious Cities of Gold,

, Transformers, He-man, She-ra, Duckula,
, Knightmare,
, M.A.S.K,
, Turtles.

Of special note are Thundercats, She-ra, Jayce, and Bravestarr. Those are the greatest.

Oh, also this.

Hahahaaaaaa! I just saw this post! I'm SO glad you mentioned Bravestarr -I loved that show. Although you did forget Pole Position -for shame!

For me, Mysterious Cities of Gold will always be the best. Pole Position isn't far behind though (ironically).

*edit* One for the girls;

(Still don't know how they got away with calling the rival group The Misfits!) Edited by Pure.Evil.

ah lovenigly remebered there kenny ( honestly i didnt get the dvd for my 22 birthday present honest and i wasnt watching the show when i was typing at all) bucky was the boyo, or as close to the boyo as you can be when yor a green space rabbit.....

and P.E i know looking back now how much did they get away with.....

Hands up who had the action figures!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I was SUCH a tomboy! Lol!

I know it's been said countless times, but our cartoons kick the spam of what kids watch now. This is one hell of a theme tune -SO much testosterone! :D

Hands up who had the action figures!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I was SUCH a tomboy! Lol!

I know it's been said countless times, but our cartoons kick the spam of what kids watch now. This is one hell of a theme tune -SO much testosterone! :D

Visionaries - another absolute classic intro.

The best cartoon songs though by far are these two:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s-SkiBAFSy8

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WR42uVeAxw4

I used to watch that movie almost every day - so good.

you want bucky o'hare now that was a theme tune you could shake your booty to

Visionaries - another absolute classic intro.

The best cartoon songs though by far are these two:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s-SkiBAFSy8

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WR42uVeAxw4

I used to watch that movie almost every day - so good.

:YAHOO: These.

I used to love The Trap Door The Trap door Intro

Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons and Dragons Intro

Dangermouse Dangermouse Intro

SuperTed SuperTed Intro

Bangers and Mash Bangers and Mash Intro

Fraggle Rock Fraggle Rock Intro

The Racoons The Racoons Intro

Chipmunks Chipmunks Intro

Chip N Dale Chip N Dale Intro

Gummie Bears Gummie Bears Intro

The Smurfs The Smurfs Intro

Raggy Dolls Raggy Dolls Intro

I remember, when I was 6 or 7 or so at school, my teacher asked what another word for 'quiet' was, and I shouted out 'serene!' and she was so impressed, but I only knew it because of the Raccoons intro, which goes 'quiet, peaceful, serene - that is until Bert Raccoon wakes up!'

The Family Ness The Family Ness Intro

Sharky and George Sharky and George Intro

And I know we mentioned X-Men, but it was my all time fav cartoon growing up so I'm posting the Intro.lol

1st Opening

2nd Opening

3rd Opening

Though I like the clips in the 3rd opening, I've alwayd preferred the 1st 2 Opening Intro's. And now cause of this discussion during my week off this week I'll be re-watching X-Men.lol

I loved The Demon Headmaster[i think that politician looks like him...Jack Straw...Shaw???] and Art attack.

I got the eppie's too. :YAHOO:

Yes! I always said he looked like Jack Straw too! I want the full series. I could only find like 2 episodes on youtube. :(

I was about to suggest the Trapdoor theme tune too. Proper love that!

Edited by Lenatalia

Here is something that may dismay some of you. Remember the Ewoks cartoon? Well I only found out 2 years ago that it was associated with Star Wars! Hahahahahaha! Seriously, no clue. My friend mentioned them whilst talking about Star Wars and I was all like, "Like the cartoon? Wait... is that where the cartoon came from? :( "

Looking at it again, I hate to say it, but I think that Hayao Miyazaki may have had a little inspiration for his masterpiece Pom Poko. If anyone has seen that, they will see similarities with quite a few of the characters and how they have been draw. If this is the case, it saddens me. I don't like Star Bores.

Although this has nothing to do with what I have just mentioned, it IS my favourite scene from Pom Poko (one of my favourite Studio Ghibli movies), and I thought I'd share. If you know anything about Japanese folktales/spirits/legends then you get 10x the joy, but it is it still really enjoyable if you don't. :YAHOO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQE2ImuLync

Well when my kids exist and are 4-6 years old, those are the cartoons they'll watch. I didn't spend the past 10+ years building a huge VHS collection of 80s cartoons and then spend large amounts of time converting them to DVD for my kids to not get the same benefit from them as I did :D

I lived in the 80s for about 2 weeks before it became the 90s (born in december 89) so i wouldnt have heard of any of those lol

Although this has nothing to do with what I have just mentioned, it IS my favourite scene from Pom Poko (one of my favourite Studio Ghibli movies)

Ive sadly never seen Pom Poko, but do intend to soon :) My favorite Studio Ghibli film has to be My Neighbor Totoro, and Howls Moving Castle (though i read the book first, and there were a few differences i didnt like XD)

I have hundreds of those theme tunes on CD some are excellent quality and some have been recorded as a child stood next to the TV with a tape recorder and a microphone!!

Also research says that if you play some of these tunes at the end of an evening then people leave the party / club / event smiling and reminising rather than wanting to smash everybody's head in. Hence I always finish on a theme tune mostly only fools or littlest hobo but have also been known to use disney tunes - Hakuna Matata and things like a-team, airwolf etc. I even used he man once!!

Edited by dazzlerjames

I loved The Demon Headmaster[i think that politician looks like him...Jack Straw...Shaw???] and Art attack.

I got the eppie's too. :D

Yes! I always said he looked like Jack Straw too! I want the full series. I could only find like 2 episodes on youtube. :D

I was about to suggest the Trapdoor theme tune too. Proper love that!

I kept expecting him to look at the tv screen and hypnotize me. :D

Here is something that may dismay some of you. Remember the Ewoks cartoon? Well I only found out 2 years ago that it was associated with Star Wars! Hahahahahaha! Seriously, no clue. My friend mentioned them whilst talking about Star Wars and I was all like, "Like the cartoon? Wait... is that where the cartoon came from? :D "

I had a vague idea;)

The Ewoks cartoon only came about because of a ratings issue with Return of the Jedi - originally, Endor was going to be populated by Wookiees, not Ewoks, but they were too violent and vicious and would have raised the rating, so they were replaced with Ewoks.

• 2 months later...