Euro 2008

DarknessHayz

• Moderators

I've been watching, but quite a lot of it has been underwhelming I must admit.

A few of my favourite teams have just been a little rubbish :lol:

Hoping it'll pick up though - there's definitely enough talent out there for some decent games!

England will be back!

As for Euro 2008 the games have been good. Germany, Portugal and Holland have looked good, but I still think Italy have a chance.

I would like to see Romania win it, be nice to see an outsider win it. I hope Croatia don't though :lol:

England will be back!

As for Euro 2008 the games have been good. Germany, Portugal and Holland have looked good, but I still think Italy have a chance.

I would like to see Romania win it, be nice to see an outsider win it. I hope Croatia don't though :D

Would be awesome to see an outsider win it, and it is possible, take a look at Grecce, they did it in 2004. My bet is on Portugal though!

Will be watching Portugal v Cheq (Sorry about the spelling) Republic tongiht :)

I'm watching it when I get chance. Obviously can't when I'm in work :WAVE:

I got Portugal and Italy in the sweepstakes in work. Not getting my hopes up with them though as I had Brazil in the world cup sweepstake 2 years ago :P

I do wonder how on earth England lost to croatia and Russia though, as watched them both and to put it blunt they both played absolutely rubbish!

Now I live in Australia I can't watch the games unless I stay up until something like 4am :-(

However, I am hoping the Czech Republic win, if not then Holland (especially after thrashing those conceited Italians!). Come on!

I think we may be saying bye bye to Italy and France. Can't see Holland fielding a full strength team against Romania, infact I can see Holland letting Romania win as they've won the group and have nothing to play for. I know it's wrong and shouldn't happen, but if I was Holland I'd like the fact of not having to possibly play Italy or France later on in the tournament again.

Edited by Stevie79