Is it me or has John Barrowmans signature changed?

Avengers7

Oh come ON!

I hear Hayden was starting off at LFCC doing full name, and ended up shortening it. YOU know its original, AFAIK, you're not expecting to flog it..

Short of having your photo taken with him and the signed photo at the photoshoot, how else could you prove it's authenticity.

I guess it was.. but then, doesn't your signature change over time. I know it screws up UACC authenticity schedules, but, as if you'll be needing them..

I don't think anyone is slating John or anything, we're just making an observation. It's an innocent thread so far, no need to be defensive. :)

Hey, I wasn't slating John.. it just seemed SO incongruous for this board to discuss changes in autographs styles of a person. One minute suggesting he's a bit bowel retentive, the next, different signature from two years ago, what with the different time pressures..

I guess it was.. but then, doesn't your signature change over time. I know it screws up UACC authenticity schedules, but, as if you'll be needing them..

Yes I agree - I was just curious because he signed my Torchwood print slightly different to the Doctor Who 10 by 8 two years ago. No harm done. Hoping to meet him again in The Hub :D

Im sorry, but does it really matter if someone changes their signature? Everyone does it. I mean look at Nicolas Cage, his auto has changed everytime he signs something lol. My other half has several of his, and they're all different but they're all authentic as well.

Edited by isawien

Im sorry, but does it really matter if someone changes their signature? Everyone does it. I mean look at Nicolas Cage, his auto has changed everytime he signs something lol. My other half has several of his, and they're all different but they're all authentic as well.

No it doesnt matter I was just asking :headscratch:

Someone close this section

Was john personalising? the staff on the queue couldn't tell me so i didn't bother to get an autograph. (got caught out after spending £20 on hayden patenierre last year)

John was definitely personalising early on. He didn't after the photo session, because he was trying to sign for as many people as possible. I think £20 for an autograph from JB is fine, personalised or not.

I think £20 for an autograph from JB is fine, personalised or not.

Yeah, I'm surprised that some are so shocked about the price tag. He's one of the most popular and successful celebrities within the UK at the moment. Considering his status right now I think it's fair.