Lost Season 4 - Episode Ten Discussion

DavidB

Awesome episode, loved it all! Hurley was creepy, never thought I would think that. I was slightly disturbed seeing Danielle and Karl's body though.

I've never been into the whole shipper thing, it's the one thing on the show I don't love, however I do prefer Jack and Kate scenes to Sawyer and Kate scenes, Jack and Kate have always seemed right together since the Pilot.

I'm very, very, very, very, very....... very, very worried about Claire (there aren't enough very's in the world), I believe she's either going to die or already did when her house blew up.

Shipper means someone who likes shipping two characters together and giving the couple one joined nickname, for example Jate (Jack and Kate) and Skate (Sawyer and Kate).

Edited by Lambourne

Awesome episode, loved it all! Hurley was creepy, never thought I would think that. I was slightly disturbed seeing Danielle and Karl's body though.

Me too, how gross, it was almost too much(!) and how creepy that Miles was hearing them. :o

I just felt so sorry for Hurley though, the character hasn't had much luck!

Now it seems clear how Aaron is rescued but not Claire. Christian creeps me out, I got hooked on Lost from the ep 'White rabbit' and this ep reminded me a lot of it.

Please, more Locke, though, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms :(

I definitely like Daniel and Frank .. Charlotte not so much, and Miles well he hasn't done anything that makes him likeable yet :lol:

He's been in Saw :P

And Rush Hour- lets have a Rush Hour reunion!! Thooo he was a baddy... meh, If he can bring Jackie over I'd love him lots lol!