John Barrowman times

Well, he will be coming down off a night with the Nancys, so the poor love might be a bit tired. And his hand might be a bit tired from stroking Van Outen's ego again..

Something strikes me that IF Barrowman is fan friendly, he might not quite go at Fisher/Shatner speed, which could lead to another bout of 'its unfair, he was slow etc etc yada yada ytada.

Btw, couldn't lunch be in the form of a enema? :poki:

Well, he will be coming down off a night with the Nancys, so the poor love might be a bit tired. And his hand might be a bit tired from stroking Van Outen's ego again..

Something strikes me that IF Barrowman is fan friendly, he might not quite go at Fisher/Shatner speed, which could lead to another bout of 'its unfair, he was slow etc etc yada yada ytada.

Btw, couldn't lunch be in the form of a enema? :WAVE:

In the words of Corporal Jones in Dad's Army, "They don't like it up 'em"

:poki::dance::chair:

The thing is that the photo session is 90 mins finishing at 12.30 so I am guessing that he will go for lunch soon after that... so he will only be signing for about an hour before the photos....

I'd guess he'll sign 10 - 10.45. Photo's 11 - 12.30 - straight to lunch, and then signing from 1.30 (ish) till it closes. Just my guess based on previous cm's though!

Totally agree :) I am sure he will get through a lot of autos though!!!

If John's autograph queue moves as quickly as his recent book signings (and I imagine it will as I'm sure Showmasters will have their best people moving it along) John will get through a lot of people. I think at his first book signing in London he and his sister signed for about 170 people, personalising for each one in 40 minutes (he was late because he went to the wrong store first!).

He'll want to get through as many people as possible and not disappoint anyone so as long as you get there early and have realistic expectations of the amount of time you'll get to see him for it should be fine.

I'd guess he'll sign 10 - 10.45. Photo's 11 - 12.30 - straight to lunch, and then signing from 1.30 (ish) till it closes. Just my guess based on previous cm's though!

Won't he have to be back in London for the Nancy results show ?

I would love to see John Barrowman eat

like he did in the Torchwood series one

outtakes. Had me in in fits of laughter

for ages afterwards.

Let's just say he has a BIG mouth!

Pmsl! :D

I would love to see John Barrowman eat

like he did in the Torchwood series one

outtakes. Had me in in fits of laughter

for ages afterwards.

Let's just say he has a BIG mouth!

Pmsl! :D

LMFAO!

I know. At first I was like what the hell is that? I thought it was a cake thing. But it is was this doughnut he managed to scrunch into his mouth.

It was weird on so many levels. Especially as after they took the water out of his cup and he was practically choking on the damn thing.

*Has food obsession* I can't watch people eat on T.V. after I heard about the bucket they have to spit stuff out into so they don't get sick.

I'm going to go away now...

I still think he should have been there for more days? if you are paying a lot of fuel /time to get there and then per autograph ,surly it shouldnt be great to tell how many signings he can do ,but the fact that a fan can travel knowing they will defo meet him and then have more than 30 secconds with him?

I know its not showmasters fault ,but I think if he could , a few more days would make it easier for him and his fans

It would have been difficult for him to do today (Sat) because of the Nancy show. Give the guy a break, he's in demand these days, it's great that he's spending ANY time at C13 :blush: