C14 Guests (other than Lex)

dufresne

It's that time again, where we all want to see the flyers for future events as soon as possible. Any of you earlybirds got info yet ?

Its Thursday not Friday, and unless there an insider like TooTall etc, I don't think your gona hear much till tomorrow.

B)

LLAP :(

Relax guy, your posting at 9 in the morning, the event would have JUST started around then and your expecting people to sit down and post here telling you what guests are expected for the next event? Why not go and find out yourself?

Because I am 400 miles from Milton Keynes ! And it is completely possible that someone could have heard or seen something during setup yesterday, or indeed this moning. Take your negativity somewhere else - I was just bumping the topic to keep it visible :poki:

Because I am 400 miles from Milton Keynes ! And it is completely possible that someone could have heard or seen something during setup yesterday, or indeed this moning. Take your negativity somewhere else - I was just bumping the topic to keep it visible :P

Poor didums.

Hopefully someone will post tonight, if no-one does today.

;)

LLAP :borg: