Pathology

Ducky J

shhh, dont agree with me in public :D

But the film is barely an hour and a half.

I agree in that the film makeup was nothing new and ground breaking..but the on screen chemistry between Doctor's Gallow and Grey was what made he film for me. I thought the end part was something I didn't see coming as regards Dr Stravinsky helping him out. It was quite funny at the end last night when everyone walked out when the credits hit, but I hung around as I thought that there might be something at the end. And I was proved right when the 7 minutes to fall asleep ran out and they came back with a few seconds left to count.

Mind you, there was a heck of a lot of nakedness in it. Didn't expect it when I went in.

It felt way longer than that for me. I dont know if its because im used to milo in heroes & gilmore girls but for me i couldnt put him in that role, and the character itself put me off it. The fact he was so in love with his fiance the one minute and then just started boinking that other lass was just a bit too.... out of the blue i think for me.

But yeah, i was surprised my the nakedness :/

It was alright, i did like the general idea for the movie and them guessing how the people had died was good but it just didnt seem to live up to the hype.

If you see someone in a particular role and/or format like a weekly show, it may be something different seeing them in another format such as a full length movie. It shows that Milo can adequately change roles with little or no problem. As Milo is not my favourite character in Heroes, I guess it was easier for me to watch the film without comparing him to his Heroes character.

Edited by Ducky J

Hes not my favourite character in heroes either....infact he's one of my least. I looked forward to seeing him in a different role, i just didnt think it was that good. I think it was more to do with the character being unbelievable than milo, because i do think hes a good actor.

Gotta agree with the above - this was a poor movie. And what the hell was Alyssa Milano doing slumming away in it? Hasn't she had any work since Charmed ended? She may not after this film!

I think that I must be one of a limited number who liked this film.

As regards Alyssa Milano, hers was a small part and she has also been guesting in My Name Is Earl.

Also, I wouldn't call it slumming as she is getting work. The film itself has done reasonable sums at the box office worldwide, so it can't be bad with everyone.

Edited by Ducky J

• 2 weeks later...