dr who exhibition

superman.

I got a teeny bit carried away! I thought I'd only be there for half an hour or so but stayed a lot longer. How many photos of a Dalek does a girl need anyway?

Shame I didn't get a photo that truly captured the freaky DT hologram though!

does that still open the same week-end than LFACC? cant find the dates

but now Im wondering if that HUGE guest could be Tennant, for promoting the exhibition at LFACC, special appearance deal

Edited by Skylover

does that still open the same week-end than LFACC? cant find the dates

but now Im wondering if that HUGE guest could be Tennant, for promoting the exhibition at LFACC, special appearance deal

i was on the set of dr who, got 2 chat 2 david. nicest bloke i've ever met.

It's definitely worth going to see. Got some photos here if anyone wants a sneak peek.

Your photos came out so much better than mine..... time to get a new camea methinks!

..... and spellchecker :clap:

Oh hush you...... :D

• 2 months later...

Question to whoever has been to the exhibition: How long did you approximately spent there? I am planning on going but have a pretty tight schedule so I am wondering if it's worth booking a slot for say 35-40 minutes.

And also: was there anything from the Master?

Question to whoever has been to the exhibition: How long did you approximately spent there? I am planning on going but have a pretty tight schedule so I am wondering if it's worth booking a slot for say 35-40 minutes.

And also: was there anything from the Master?

I expected to be in there for about 30 minutes but ended up there for about an hour. But it's doable in that sort of time, yes.

I don't recall there being anything from the Master (and I took photographs of pretty much every exhibit!) but then there's not an awful lot they could have, is there? Laser screwdriver would be about it.

Thanks for your reply.

Doable is good. Do you think it'd be very rushed though to go shorter than 1 hour?

Laser screwdriver, spheres, gas mask, ring, "Vote Saxon" posters, two different outfits. I'd be happy with anything, lol

Edited by Zarina

Depends on the individual, really. You could easily see everything in half an hour or so but there are bits of information to read, buttons to press...There's a little Dalek show too, where they, well, screech a lot!

To be honest, I didn't realise I'd spent as long in there as I had. Ideally you'd want a bit more time but if it's that or nothing, you'd probably still come away satisfied.

Of course it could be extra busy that weekend, as no doubt a lot of people will take the opportunity to go but that might make you walk through quicker!

I did for the one that was in Manchester (think its the 1 at earls court now) but yeah i think you can I've got mine booked for Sunday at half 4 :) making it Manchester twice, cardiff 3 times, blackpool 5 times(6 in august)

I'm 99.9% sure there was no Master stuff whatsoever. Although there was possibly, just possibly, an outfit of Derek Jacobi's. But as I mentioned before, I photographed pretty much everything there - had a quick look over my photos and can't see anything.

S4 exhibits are slowly starting to appear - There's a Hath there now.

Do you have to book a 'slot' in advance, can't you just turn up when you feel like it and walk straight in?

Entry is done in half hour slots but I would imagine you could just turn up on the day to buy a ticket. I've read on other boards that it's been pretty quiet lately (although it was quite busy when I went, at the end of March) but of course there are bound to be a fair number of LFCC attendees popping in.