Finish time on Sunday?

Hi,

I've just bought my tickets and booked the hotel for the Friday and Saturday night, but then realised that i'm not sure what time it finishes on the Sunday.

Is it known yet what time it roughly finishes on Sunday as this will help me to decide whether to try and add an extra night or not.

Thanks,

Clarkey

• Moderators

Ahh well I'd check the railworks etc - I'm not sure what they're like for this event, but when I went to Eclipse there were coaches from Northampton (to Milton Keynes I think, then a train to London) .. but we just got a taxi to MK.

That might make you decide whether you can be bothered with the hassle on Sun night, or just wait 'til Mon lol

• Moderators

I might be imagining it but I think it was like just over £30 I think?

There was 3 of us, so just over £10 each .. for that money it wasn't worth the hassle of the coach etc!

Google for Northampton taxis - I phoned a company before the event and asked how much it'd be, they should give you a price :hathor:

I might be imagining it but I think it was like just over £30 I think?

There was 3 of us, so just over £10 each .. for that money it wasn't worth the hassle of the coach etc!

Google for Northampton taxis - I phoned a company before the event and asked how much it'd be, they should give you a price :hathor:

Cheers DB!

• 5 weeks later...

I'd say it depends where you are travellling from.

Going from Lockdown and Eclipse, everything should be finished by around 6 PM at the very latest.

I don't know if its true but what I heard was that there is a party on Sunday night that might not end until like 2am- so... I'm staying until Monday morning!

The Hub website says there is a "chill out" party on Sunday night. Now, I take it the themed parties on Friday and Saturday night will last until midnight at least, but I can't imagine the chill out party would?

My friend is worried that she'll have to miss her lecture on the Monday if the events finish too late, but if the Sunday chill out party ends early, might she be able to get back in time for her lecture? (although we live quite far away from Northhampton - we're in Staffordshire - and we could easily get stranded even if we left at like seven/eight)

• Moderators

Yes, there is a Sunday night party but it's not a themed one like the others, plus a lot of people simply go home after the Closing Ceremony which QS is right about.

So it depends whether you're a party person or not I suppose :lol:

Yes, there is a Sunday night party but it's not a themed one like the others, plus a lot of people simply go home after the Closing Ceremony which QS is right about.

I'm a party person and I'll be staying on Sunday regardless...any excuse to have Monday off work!!

I'm a party person and I'll be staying on Sunday regardless...any excuse to have Monday off work!!

Same Here - Work on a Monday after a Mad Weekend like i think it's going to be - Never !!

and as im driving back to london prob safer for me to drive on monday after a few hours sleep !!

and Chill out on sunday is a great idear and a great way to wind down from the Weekend.

xxx