ROTK trailer

elijahs_ladie

I saw RotK trailer at the cinema today and it is so bloody awesome!!! I have seen it online but my speakers aren't working so I couldnt hear it. Seriously one of the best trailers ever, so I'm guessing the film will be awesome too - why am I guessing when I know its going to be a more than awesome film!

Just the thred i was looking for

das any one remember a ROTK trailer one of the dealer had ? it was much longer and was just amazing , if you do knew what I'm talking about  then - were can I find it ????

What?!?! At C4?

yes at c-4 , he had this computer on and a banch of us sow it ,and sow it , and sow it and i wont to see it again :-)

Pooparama! I went to the cinema (to see Pirates again... lol - I hate to be the same as all you guys... but that film rules) and I didn't see the LotR trailer!!! We were hoping they'd show it but alas... my dreams still remain dreams... I LOVE THE TRAILER! Can't wait to see it on the big screen!!!!

They're putting on a short trailer in front of Matrix Revolutions, but I have the long version. If anyone wants it, either contact me on MSN Messenger or email - both fadagaski@yahoo.co.uk. I would prefer MSN because I can guarantee that the file won't be too big.

As for the trailer itself, I love it to bits and am eternally grateful to the person who downloaded it for me! Sam's scream at the end ... Gives me the shivers!

~fadagaski~

They're putting on a short trailer in front of Matrix Revolutions, but I have the long version. If anyone wants it, either contact me on MSN Messenger or email - both fadagaski@yahoo.co.uk. I would prefer MSN because I can guarantee that the file won't be too big.

As for the trailer itself, I love it to bits and am eternally grateful to the person who downloaded it for me! Sam's scream at the end ... Gives me the shivers!

~fadagaski~

U can download it from the official site. Things like Yahoo mavies...probably apple...loadsof places!

OMG the trailer was the bestest trailer i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait till the film comes out!!!!!!!!

i mean the 3rd film just looks soooooooooooooo amzing and soooooo much bigger in scale than the 1st and 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!! if the trailer blew me away the film is like gonna put me in a coma or sumthin!!!!!!! :D

I love my trailer. ;)

Advice to any who dare to seek it (I see most of you looking away, and quite rightly): If you've had a crappy day at school/work/home, watch the trailer on repeat a few times. I can guarantee that it is NOT an Oracle-cookie of Matrix-land so you will not feel 100% better. However, I CAN guarantee that the gnawing in your gut will transform to anxiety over Sam ("NOOOOOO!") and a steady hatred of the slow passage of time. Your troubles will seem insignificant compared to finding out what happens in that film.

Works for me! Distraction is the best policy.

~fadagaski~