new names ..well sort of  

23 members have voted

1. 1. new names ..well sort of

• James Marsters( buffy /angel)
    • Dominic Keating ( enterprise)
    • Rose McGowan ( charmed)
    • Brian Krause ( charmed)
    • Luke Perry ( Jeremiah)

I saw Brian, cause I'm a big fan of charmed and he's such an angel (no pun intended)

<lol> still it's good :-)

A friend of main sow him ones in Q for John .R .D , turnd out he's a big fun ..i think that's sweet :-)

Edited by Nili

hey i chose the enterprise person don't know why which person is he enterprises the only thing i still watch i used to watch angel n buffy but no more any way i chose that enterprise is amazin lol

He playes Reed ( the english guy) and i'd loovvvvve to meet him , i think he's the best actor ther and he has the best charecter- that's my opinion so dont kill me ;-)

Edited by Nili

To be honest, I wouldn't probably go to C5 unless there were at least 1 or 2 big LOTR guests going (I'm thinking Elijah, Dom), but that's just because I'm obsessed with Lord Of The Rings :lol: and only they would make it worth it (for me) to pay for travel, hotels etc. (I'm sure that there are others feeling the same way about HP, Star Wars etc.) Anyway, if there are Lord Of The Rings cast members attending C5, then I would go for longer this time and try and get some non-LOTR autographs as well. Buffy & Co in that case would then be top of my list. :P

To be honest, I wouldn't probably go to C5 unless there were at least 1 or 2 big LOTR guests going (I'm thinking Elijah, Dom), but that's just because I'm obsessed with Lord Of The Rings :D and only they would make it worth it (for me) to pay for travel, hotels etc. (I'm sure that there are others feeling the same way about HP, Star Wars etc.) Anyway, if there are Lord Of The Rings cast members attending C5, then I would go for longer this time and try and get some non-LOTR autographs as well. Buffy & Co in that case would then be top of my list. :D

well the ris that romer about Orlando :-)

last time ther were romers about Elijah , Sean est .. thay turnd to be the real thing -thank you SM , <hehehehehe> i'll forever say thank you for c-4 :-)

And since collectormania is the closes con' I have ( and i use the word "close" losly)then if ther are 3+++ stars that i realy love i'm ther :-)

To be honest, I wouldn't probably go to C5 unless there were at least 1 or 2 big LOTR guests going (I'm thinking Elijah, Dom), but that's just because I'm obsessed with Lord Of The Rings  and only they would make it worth it (for me) to pay for travel, hotels etc. (I'm sure that there are others feeling the same way about HP, Star Wars etc.) Anyway, if there are Lord Of The Rings cast members attending C5, then I would go for longer this time and try and get some non-LOTR autographs as well. Buffy & Co in that case would then be top of my list. 

me too if this orlando things true am there. Am a massive fan of lotr's but i'd luv it if johnny went but i doubt he'd leave his family for sumthing like this orli n johnny would make a good pair to put together though