Michelle Forbes

Lizzy

I cant for the life of me see where this forthcoming con is or what show its for. What should I type in the search field on google? And the last one she did I can see what the show was and when but WHERE was it?

I cant for the life of me see where this forthcoming con is or what show its for. What should I type in the search field on google? And the last one she did I can see what the show was and when but WHERE was it?

I can't think of anything you could google that I can tel you on here without being told off.

However if you go to Leah Cairns website her latest news will tell you where she has just been with Michelle. That's probably not allowed either so if it disappears go to JediChefs.com and search til you find the answer you are looking for.

Thanks, I've now found the info. Shame I missed her in Brum, I decided not to go as the guests I was most interested in cancelled but if I'd known she'd be there I would have made the trip. As to the event later in the year, I'm a Trek fan rather than a fan of the show it is celebrating so it looks like I'll be giving it a miss.

She is doing the Germany show in June, but I'm a. Skint, and b. Having an operation 5th of June, so I can't really make it. Buuut, John DeLancie is going too, and I've seen him before, but not at an SM event, and he'd be amazing to see again. THAT event had more Charmed pics than Trek which was a bummer, so its not a great pic I have, would love another.

A friend I know went to the germany con last weekend, and got me her auto, so cool.

She wrote ''did you enjoy your coffee'' Any BSG might get it........But I was so happy, but still looking forward to meeting Michelle in December now :D

• 4 weeks later...

oh really? man and we don't have any PM service on here, looks like I'll be sad about not meeting one of the one people I want to meet :YAHOO:

Yes, really.

Sorry for editing your post - but the word filters that automatically change certain event names are there for just this reason. :smile:

Is that also the reason the PM are disabled? - because being nice helpful fans of cult television we might like to share infomation of rare people at 'rival events'.

Slight irony when it's a SM event they want the word spread on other forums/websites - if no one else can do the same here.

Edited by TerraHawk

Is that also the reason the PM are disabled? - because being nice helpful fans of cult television we might like to share infomation of rare people at 'rival events'.

Slight irony when it's a SM event they want the word spread on other forums/websites - if no one else can do the same here.

I don't think SM expect us to spread the word on rival event forums, just other film/TV forums in general.

I never understood the non-use of PM system either. I dont think it's ever worked.

Yes, I'd still love to meet Michelle Forbes!!

Edited by nicky

There's plenty of forums/websites around that are not-event related, but focus on a TV show or even Sci-Fi in general. :P Those are the "other" websites per my understanding.

This forum here is not the only event forum where you are not allowed to mention competing events. :(

• Moderators

Absolutely - I've spread the word on various sites i.e. fansites for a particular actor or television show that is represented at one of the events. If it's allowed in their rules, then it's fine.

No-one is expected to go and spam somewhere they're not allowed to. We respect the rules elsewhere just like people do here.

You're right and its a shame, I see people on here begging for guests who I know are going to be somewhere else but can't tell them where. Its probably the one thing all organisers agree on, because its basically free advertisement for your rival.

But the Jedi Chefs message board is a neutral ground where all events can be discussed so I just point people there.

You're right and its a shame, I see people on here begging for guests who I know are going to be somewhere else but can't tell them where. Its probably the one thing all organisers agree on, because its basically free advertisement for your rival.

But the Jedi Chefs message board is a neutral ground where all events can be discussed so I just point people there.

It's no discussion on the board per the forum rules and as you say, it's one thing all organisers agree on.

But we've never deleted posts when someone posted "for further info please e-mail me at whatever e-mail" or someone asked to be sent the latest info by e-mail. People are absolutely free to do that. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel