any surprises?

kane

Roger Moore

yeah

you know i think he will one day would pay 75 quid for him to sign

would make a bundle for unicef i think

and as im only waiting for himself and jane seymour to complete my live and let die page in 007 poster book.......

I spoke with one of the organisers at another event on Saturday and he said that there were more Bond guests to come - "No major guests, but good guests and first timers".

that would be v cool expensive but kool lol

I would love to see Edward Woodward appear at this event. If like me you're waiting for the R2 boxset of the first season of The Equalizer to come out so you have it signed by him, you'll be disappointed, as the boxset isn't released till the day after Autographica 11 finishes (21st April).

It's possible that Edward Woodward might attend this event because next Monday (7th April) he's a guest on The Paul O'Grady Show.

Surprise guest suggestions:

Angela Lansbury? - she is appearing on The Paul O'Grady Show soon. Would be expensive getting all the Murder, She Wrote DVD boxsets signed by her though (seven seasons on R2 to date)

Sir Roger Moore?

Pierce Brosnan? - it would super if he attended. I could get my Remington Steele boxsets signed

Timothy Dalton?

Kristina Wayborn?

Louis Jordan?

Joan Collins?

Larry Hagman? - would be expensive if he attended, as to date 7 seasons (and a mini-series) of Dallas have been released on R2

Tom Selleck? - would love it if he attended the event. Magnum, p.i. is one of my all time favourite shows

Gary Cole? - starred in one of my favourite TV shows Midnight Caller. Very good actor

Sir Christopher Lee? - if he attended would he sign the Hammer Story book which has him as Dracula on the front cover?

Adam West?.

I spoke with one of the organisers at another event on Saturday and he said that there were more Bond guests to come - "No major guests, but good guests and first timers".

Does this organiser have anything to do with Showmasters or Autographica? If I was able to contact them I wouldn't. I'm not being nosy. I have only contacted autograph convention organisers via the website for their events.

Any Bond guests, major or un-major are great. I saw some autographs by non-major Bond actors on an autograph auction website linked from an icon on Autographica'a guest list page that I was interested in. But it's not the same as seeing the guests in person.

Edited by SunSpeed

I know this event is running concurrently with the Terry Nation tribute weekend being run by Tenth Planet. They have a specially recorded video message from Roger Moore as a part of their event as he is not attending it, however this doesn't mean that he's not necessarily attending the Autographica event does it?

Pierce Brosnan - Probably very unlikely he'll attend

Timothy Dalton - Most definetaly not, he doesn't like being associated with Bond anymore. My fav Bond and actor too! Damn!

Kristina Wayborn - Possible

Louis Jordan - One I have wanted to see for a long time

Christopher Lee - Possible. But sometimes only signs certain things

Edited by Autograph Fanatic

I would love to see Edward Woodward appear at this event. If like me you're waiting for the R2 boxset of the first season of The Equalizer to come out so you have it signed by him, you'll be disappointed, as the boxset isn't released till the day after Autographica 11 finishes (21st April).

It's possible that Edward Woodward might attend this event because next Monday (7th April) he's a guest on The Paul O'Grady Show.

Surprise guest suggestions:

Angela Lansbury? - she is appearing on The Paul O'Grady Show soon. Would be expensive getting all the Murder, She Wrote DVD boxsets signed by her though (seven seasons on R2 to date)

Larry Hagman? - would be expensive if he attended, as to date 7 seasons (and a mini-series) of Dallas have been released on R2

Tom Selleck? - would love it if he attended the event. Magnum, p.i. is one of my all time favourite shows

Gary Cole? - starred in one of my favourite TV shows Midnight Caller. Very good actor

Sir Christopher Lee? - if he attended would he sign the Hammer Story book which has him as Dracula on the front cover?

have heard at a previous event, from the organiser, that Edward has been approached to appear at cons but unlikely because he likes his privacy.

was thinking myself Angela Lansbury would be good.

Larry Hagman & Tom Selleck would be good too.

I started a thread on another forum suggesting Gary Cole, not just for Midnight Caller but also the excellent American Gothic.

Re Christopher Lee, he wont sign anything remoteley to do with Dracula.

I met him at a previous event, have a book of horror posters that i wanted him to sign (The Wicker Man) but was told by his assistant that he wouldnt sign it because Dracula was on the front cover. I believe the assistant was either his son or son in law.