How many of these cons have you been to?

Superman

Ive been to 6 showmaster cons, 3 milton keynes, 2 london's and one really really old showmaster con which was empire day in 1997 in a small town hall and Ray Park was supposed to be there and when i turned up there was a notice outside saying he had work commitments, which i wasnt best pleased about. but i got to meet the original Jabba the Hutt (the human version), Admiral Piett and Biggs Darklighter who gave me a free autograph because it was my birthday : ) . i also saw a never seen before behind the scenes of empire strikes back which was made by someone's camcorder and i think which is something ill never see again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first wasn't a SM but I met 2 great mates who inducted me into this new world and my bank account has never recovered since.

CM12 was my first Showmasters and since then I've been to Gmex 3 & 4, going to be coming to CM13 and Chevon7 ...... then see if I have any money left for CM14 and Manchester5 :WINCE:

I've been to every Collectormania at MK since C3 in 2003 and LFCC last year when Patrick Stewart and the Heroes guests were there.

Been to one other event at the *****, but prefer the Cellectormania's at MK.

Must say they're the highlight of my year (sad I know, but true!) and I've met some great people there (guests and attendees - made some great new friends who I've stayed in touch with ever since and meet up at the events).

I'm now on my 3rd album and will reach my 100th guest at C13 .

So glad I discovered them. :D

I've been to every LFACC (I think) and all but one MK event from C6 onwards.

As I have said before I'm not into a lot of shows so most the time I see no reason to spend money I don't need to, too go to Manchester or Coventry showmasters events. Sure there have been the odd guest in Manchester I have wanted to see, but for me if its an event that far away then, 1 guest a show does not make, where as MK events are a lot closer and only take 1-1 and a half hours to get too, depending on traffic, so if there is only one guest there that I want to see then I have more reason to justify spending what money I have on that guest, due to location.

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO: