Do you want a SG1 guest line up only or Stargate Atlantis

showmasters

guest line up for Chevron 7  

111 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to see

• Stargate SG1 guest only
    • Stargate SG1 & Atlantis guests

We've been lucky to meet guests from both shows and they're all brilliant. I think you have to go with both.

Jason Momoa was awesome. He still wins the prize for the best photoshoot ever. Joe and Torri were lovely, as were David Nykl and Rachel so it would be great to see any of them again. If you could get David Hewlet there it would be fantastic.

We love both shows equally.

Both please.......that way you may get Ben Bowder and Joe Flannigan....[in my dreams]

This is one i really want to come to but why oh why Northampton. Its just such a bummer to get to. Spent hours in the car getting to Eclipse and this time i would want to bring offspring with me.....[Are we there yet]. Repeat a million times every 1/2 hour......

I certainly second that. Those two and David Hewlett and I'll be the happiest person there!

Jason Momoa, Colin Cunnigham and JR Bourne would be great too :thumbup:

I voted for both of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me, I have only just found this section of the Forum! :thumbup:

I would love to come if you had some good Atlantis guests! :) Only because I don't watch SG1 so the only people I would really want to see are Ben & Claudia - because my sister was a massive Farscape fan so would would worship me forever lol ... But I Love Atlantis ;)

• 3 weeks later...