Stargate Ark of Truth, on over the bank holiday weekend

zebredy

So what did everyone who saw it, think of the new Stargate Movie.

Personally, I thought it felt like an extended episode, (a two part episode) rather then a movie, and it was a little to quick and thinks happened a little to easily, asside from all that I quite enjoyed it...

So what about you guys, a thumbs up or waste of time?

:lol:

LLAP :o

I enjoyed it but I agree it was like an extended episode (which is what it was I suppose). I did also seem rushed as there was a lot forced into it and some of it was similar to other storylines we've seen. I'd have preferred another series but since that was never going to happen, this was okay.

I agree. At least we have the return of Jack O'Neill in the next film so hopefully that will rock :P

Yeah looking forward to that..

I just hope they can in some way take on board what the fans have to say about the film so the next one will be better in terms of looking like a two part episode and feeling like a real movie.

:D

LLAP :D

I enjoyed it but I agree it was like an extended episode (which is what it was I suppose).

Yes, I absolutely agree here.

For an extended episode it was good, but still I had other "two parters" that I liked more, for example The Quest.

For the big feature film they were hyping I kind of expected more.

I enjoyed it but I agree it was like an extended episode (which is what it was I suppose).

Yes, I absolutely agree here.

For an extended episode it was good, but still I had other "two parters" that I liked more, for example The Quest.

For the big feature film they were hyping I kind of expected more.

Yes thats what I was trying to get across in my post, as much as I liked it, a movie it was not, but thats what were expecting after all.

:D

LLAP :D