Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SArmy Member #237 reports to duty!!

And I demand to know whats written in that email!!! :lol:

By the way. I hope I can attend Eclipse 2 as well but Im not sure about it yet :lol:

I probably will be able to book in May or June and then I might not be able to get a Silver Ticket :lol:

SArmy Member #237 reports to duty!!

And I demand to know whats written in that email!!! :lol:

By the way. I hope I can attend Eclipse 2 as well but Im not sure about it yet :lol:

I probably will be able to book in May or June and then I might not be able to get a Silver Ticket :unsure:

The Sarmy sees no colour...but red! :lol: Right? lol

• Showmasters Admin

ER this is what i sent to you all :dance:

Hi all at Sylars Army

I was taking a look at your site and think its great and its nice to see you are having to much fun :-)

I was looking and sore that there was no links of Eclipse or the forum and I wondered if we could get a link on the site ?

We would be happy to work closer with you and help promote your site we have the same deal with 9th wonders and its been good for us both and helped make the con happen which was the most fun we have has in a long time

Maybe if we could get a banner on the front page we could give you a link back and also give you a dealers spot at the Convention to promote your site and maybe sell merchandise its up to you

I think it would work well and let more of the fans know of you site and Eclipse

Well let me know what you all think

Thanks and talk soon

Jason

maybe someone could get it to the right people ?

and we get accused of not answering our emails :D

we will see what happens thanks gang :P

jason :D

jason its like the middle of the day where most of our mods are so thats probably why no one has answered you, i don't think there are any uk.mods.

the lady that would probably be the one to answer you is mabes but im sure she's doing exams...

but as were a charity ( and bassed in the usa, thats where the site is based) i dunno how we would go about the stall and stuff. but we have ways of making things work!

but im sure that we will promote you guys! ( there are about 4 eclipse threads in the forum lol :D )

plus im sure i speak for everyone ( although possibly not pure.evils wallet) that we had the best time at eclipse 1 and almost 100% have booked again for 2! :dance:

xxx pez

I finished my idea for the Sarmy ID Cards .... what do you all think?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii13/or...roes/card-1.jpg

If you want your Sarmy Number and a Sarmy Mission Statement on it, then you'll have to let me know what they are. :wub:

@Alexius - your photos you've chosen are a bit dark....do you have any other ones you would like instead?

ah the letter was actually something along the lines i expected it to be haha : )

Can i have my sarmy no. on please, its in my siggy. Im ashamed i dont know it off by heart. Eek a mission statement....im bad at making them things

I finished my idea for the Sarmy ID Cards .... what do you all think?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii13/or...roes/card-1.jpg

If you want your Sarmy Number and a Sarmy Mission Statement on it, then you'll have to let me know what they are. :wub:

@Alexius - your photos you've chosen are a bit dark....do you have any other ones you would like instead?

wow!!!

thts amazing!!

can u make me one plz?

=]