what TV set would you like to see ?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can think of more intamate small enclosed box like places that would be more fun...at least till you ran out of air...

we need to get david b a david a cardboard cut out....

Sylar's apartment ("Forgive me Father for I have sinned").

Gabriel Gray's watch store.

I'd vote for the watch store. :D

Sylar's hidden room.

Mohinder's apartment post torture.

Basically I would like anything to do with Zach/Gabriel Gray/Sylar...not obsessed.lol

Edited by bonniesrg

I'd love the Deveaux's rooftop, which keeps coming back through 'Heroes' and the different seasons, adapting with the time line of the moment!

I love Sylar too, and this is why i don't really agree with the 'hidden room':

I think it was built at a time when the writers were not really sure about who would eventually be the 'definitive' Sylar, and i never thought this special place is 'Sylar representative' at all; not 'in character' really, though very impressive.

...But maybe it's just me ...

I'd rather see The watchmaker store ( i love the blue glass on the windows, it's an eerie element , giving a very special touch, with the cristals everywhere...)

And i always been very intrigued by the deco set of Chandra/Mohinder's flat...Green/blue , exotic touch, but still kind of dark...It's always very hard to guess what's hanging on the walls...I'd LOVE to see it better :D very strange feeling in there...Very interesting i think...

Well, The Safe, with all those weird and small elements, would be great too! (even a brain can be seen there mmm :D )

Edited by leana