Try to get Maggie Grace

Bregi

Hi Showmasters,

Maggie Grace was announced for a lost con in germany this month.

But the Convention was cancelled because of low ticket sales.

So she might be free. And I guess would be a great guest for you.

Greez

Met her before but would LOVE to meet her again! Didn't know the con was cancelled, I was thinking of maybe going if I could afford it after Lockdown. How about the other guests also, John Terry, Mira Furlan, William Mapother and we already have the awesome Andrew Divoff.

The German con was cancelled? :|

I think it was supposed to be around the same time as Lockdown so perhaps there's more guests that have become available because of that?

Edited by Zarina

Thanks for that. It's weird they don't give a reason, good communication with the attendees (or former attendees in this case) is SO important.

I remember Maggi Grace and Henry Ian Cusick announced as guests there, do you know of any other LOST actors that may have become available now?

hopefully the line up of the german con should give SM an idea of the guests that do cons and the ones that are hopefully available.

the line up was

maggie grace

william mapother

the actress that plays [danielle] is it mira something? :D

john terry

so lets hope one of them is up for a PARTAY :D

but obviously it depends on scedules at such short notice too

Edited by nikstar1989

yeah Zarina Bregi showed me the link they've cancelled the may and november german lost cons which is a lil weird they didn't really give a reason why either

The May one was not cancelled, it was first postponed to November.

The main reason for that was pretty much lack of tickets sold. Not sure if they put it on the website, but they sent a newsletter to the people who had bought tickets. I caught it on another forum.

They didn't give a specific reason in the newsletter for the final cancellation, only "various problems."

That organiser does have an extremely bad track record for cancellations by the way, and an even worse one for communication. So I wasn't exactly surprised.