Should and could, a person bring season 2 to eclipse

the season during the Friday afternoon before the opening ceremony??

Now i know that their are some rules about public viewings and i have no intention to get anyone in trouble.

But being a huge user of the NBC website and forum a few friends have used the 'view again' function on the NBC website and then sent me the episodes for season 2.

Would it be a terrible idea or would it get SM/Massive events in trouble if from lunch time onwards we are able to view the DVD's at the event before the opening ceremony??

I know it might be a silly question but it certainly would be a great build up.

ESP. with David Anders attending!!!!

I might even be able to get the ‘Jules festival’ ‘Villains’ advert as well!!?

Yes, they could get in a lot of trouble! There are a number of copywrite infringements that could cause legal action. I used to go to Babylon 5 events where they would show episodes and they received a 'cease and desist' from Warners (even though some of the episodes had aired publically in the UK!)

Ok question answered.

Season 2 will be show in private, room 79, the door will be open...

Only joking.

thanks for the answer, the discs will stay on my shelf, one less thing to carry!!

Obviously, if you were to invite people back to your room and the disc happened to be playing on a machine, then I doubt NBC would ever find out.... I just wouldn't advertise it too loudly! :P

You know that showing something to more than 11 people is classed as a public performance under UK copyright!! So you would need a license.

But this begs the question, seeing as its not been released here does UK copyright cover it!

Or what about we all watch it on our own laptops at the same time!!

hehe

:smile:

HAHAHAH you could go crazy on that,

Stating that since people blink on average every 3 second, and since you have 30 people that means that every 3 second only a small proportion of the group are actually watching the program.

therefore no copyright has been infringed because the not all attendees were actually watching the shows..

then again the judge might just turn around and tell me to F off and not be so stupidly smart!!!

As long as we don't mention that Peter..... Oh wait was it Matt?..... no no im right it was nathan!

He really should not have done that, total shock, i mean WOW what a turn around.

Anyone who has not seen Season 2, would really be kicking themselves about now.

Edited by paulschaefer